SASS Wire Forum

Chinese Lever Action Shotgun

klw

More years ago than I can now remember I purchased one of the chinese made lever action shotguns.  Straight out of the box they had serious problems.  I got all that fixed by sending it to someone recommended here but, alas, I have forgotten who it was.  I am trying to find that persons name because I have sold that shotgun and the new owner wants to know who did the work on it.

Several years back might have been Coyote Cap.

I'd tell them you forgot who it was, and just recommend they send it to Lassiter if more work becomes necessary regardless of who worked on it before.  He is just about the only widely experienced Chinese 87 shotgun smith.

As you can see, it is valuable to keep records of who did work on your guns, what they did, and what parts are in the gun now.

good luck, GJ

2 hours ago, klw said:

More years ago than I can now remember I purchased one of the chinese made lever action shotguns.  Straight out of the box they had serious problems.  I got all that fixed by sending it to someone recommended here but, alas, I have forgotten who it was.  I am trying to find that persons name because I have sold that shotgun and the new owner wants to know who did the work on it.

If you sent it to Ohio it was most probably Lassister.  

1 hour ago, Cusz M. Dutch SASS Life 55326 said:

thinking there was a 3 one but the name escapes me at this time 

3 Cut? Or something similar?

23 hours ago, Dantankerous said:

3 Cut? Or something similar?

Yes, it is Three-Cut, Norwood?, North Carolina. Excellent gunsmith and a good guy.

Lucky :D

On 1/1/2023 at 7:31 AM, klw said:

Was it Lassiter he did mine

Archived