SASS Wire Forum

Breaking news, NYPD arrest 10827 gunslingers in 2022

Oak Ridge Regulator

Hot damn, sounds like New York city is putting the old west to shame, no wonder you cant find a Vaquero or a drop rig holster anywhere with all those killers running loose, According to the NEW YORK POST arrest of GUNSLINGERS Skyrockets 74% this year as the NYPD squad makes a comeback {bet they called Matt Dillion and Wyatt Earp out of retirement}. there are a couple of facts and figures I found interesting, arrest went from 6205 to 10827 that doesn't seem like 74% to me but perhaps my math is off and the second thing that was interesting was guns seized from these gunslingers went from 4432 to 4558, sooooo they arrested 10827 GUNSLINGERS but only took the guns from 4558 of them. sounds like they went to the showdowns {there must have been a hell of lot with that many gunslingers} and picked up the dead guys guns and let the winner walk away. further on in the article it states the 600 person unit was responsible for most of the arrest, so if your lookin fer a fight New York City is the new WILD WEST. Happy New Year guys and be careful out there

Curious to know how many of that 10827 were repeat offenders out on bail or parole.

Enquiring minds and all that, or like here in Canada when embarassing questions get asked: "We don't keep track of that for statistical purposes."

Really.

You can't make this stuff up. (Well, except here.)

They never report how many times law abiding citizens protect themselves with a firearm sometimes not even firing it! I don’t know the numbers in NYC but it’s almost 2 million times a year in the country . FBI statistics !

11 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

They never report how many times law abiding citizens protect themselves with a firearm sometimes not even firing it! I don’t know the numbers in NYC but it’s almost 2 million times a year in the country . FBI statistics !

That’s probably the next statistic the government will censor, just like the CDC is 

https://www.grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/senators-demand-answers-about-cdc-censorship-of-defensive-gun-use-statistics

Archived