SASS Wire Forum

Go Pro Recommendations

Calamity Kris

I have signed up and paid for some web-based quilting classes.  I was under the impression when I purchased them they would be on-demand, i.e. I get to watch them when I am able.  Well, they are hosted classes and will be broadcast during hours when I'm at work.  I would like to purchase a Go-Pro type set up where I can record the classes and view them after I get home from work.  Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

On 12/31/2022 at 5:53 PM, Calamity Kris said:

I have signed up and paid for some web-based quilting classes.  I was under the impression when I purchased them they would be on-demand, i.e. I get to watch them when I am able.  Well, they are hosted classes and will be broadcast during hours when I'm at work.  I would like to purchase a Go-Pro type set up where I can record the classes and view them after I get home from work.  Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Google computer screen recording. It is native to MacOS and Windows 10. There is also software you can install that will do this as well. Lots of PC gamer's record and/or stream video of their gaming in real time.

Keep in mind you will need enough space on your hard drive for the video.

Here is a link to a few possibilities.

Some reviews reviews.

This one sounds promising

So does this one

I would definitely do a test run first.

Archived