SASS Wire Forum

SOLD - Earthwalkers Boot Covers. Western cowboy leather & eel skin. Fits over YOUR boots.

Earthwalkers Boot Covers. $300 Free Shipping Western cowboy leather & eel skin. Fits over YOUR boots.These "boot chaps" are used in Western reenactments and Cowboy Action Shooting events. This pair is made by Earthwalkers and are newish never worn. NO RETURNS There are a couple of marks close to the top of the left unit. These boot chaps fit over your boots and are lace up with outside conchos. Please view all of the pictures and measurements. This pair of boot covers were over $400 new from Earthwalkers. Boots not included. Please let me know if you have any questions. I am in Las Vegas if you're in town and can pick up that would be great. Otherwise, I am happy to ship them in the US only, no international shipping. I can take PayPal. 

IMG_3528.jpg

IMG_3531.jpg

IMG_3539.jpg

IMG_3535.jpg

IMG_3536.jpg

IMG_3542.jpg

Unknown-2.jpeg

Unknown-1.jpeg

IMG_3534.jpg

IMG_3533.jpg

IMG_3530.jpg

IMG_3538.jpg

• Dan Diamond, SASS #61820L changed the title to SOLD - Earthwalkers Boot Covers. Western cowboy leather & eel skin. Fits over YOUR boots.
1 hour ago, Choctaw Jack said:

They are the same thing as botas.

They protect your lower legs and boots.

......andgive you lots of style points. 

And if you shoot Classic Cowboy, they count as one of the five things a shooter needs to wear.

I'm pretty sure that its not ell skin but sting ray leather (the ornamental piece on the front side of the boot)

Tell Sackett,

I sent you an email the same day you stated you wanted them. I didn’t hear back from you, so, I sold them to someone else for the full price. I then went onto the SASS Wire and marked the item sold.

I responded to your last message you sent yesterday explaining what I did. That response was within a few hours of your posting on the SASS Wire.

I do not respond through the SASS Wire Forum because I figure no one needs to know our business dealings. When anyone posts a message to an ad, that message gets forwarded to the person (seller) who placed the ads email. Then that seller can reply to that notice to the buyers email address.

This has been done to all of the inquiries and positive comments. It appears that for some reason you never received my email responses to you. If this is the case then I’m sorry you didn’t receive my messages.

Dan Diamond

2 hours ago, Dan Diamond, SASS #61820L said:

When anyone posts a message to an ad, that message gets forwarded to the person (seller) who placed the ads email. Then that seller can reply to that notice to the buyers email address.

No, that's not how it works. You got an email saying someone replied to your ad and what the message was. If you replied to that email, it is in neverland. 

10 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

No, that's not how it works. You got an email saying someone replied to your ad and what the message was. If you replied to that email, it is in neverland. 

Bingo!

I used to get emails like that, but not anymore!

I wasn’t quite sure how to explain it-you did it well!

Archived