SASS Wire Forum

Federal Primers at Natchez

Abilene, SASS # 27489

Natchez has Federal primers back in stock.  Small pistol, small mag pistol, large mag pistol.  And more (Federal match primers and CCI primers).  Limit of 10K.  Yeah they are expensive, but they are available.

The last order I put in at Natchez never arrived, even though I paid extra for Hazmat and a signature. They have a signature, but it sure isn't mine since I don't misspell my name! Been a few months and it still has not been resolved despite filing a police report. I will order elsewhere.

9 hours ago, Itchy Trigger said:

The last order I put in at Natchez never arrived, even though I paid extra for Hazmat and a signature. They have a signature, but it sure isn't mine since I don't misspell my name! Been a few months and it still has not been resolved despite filing a police report. I will order elsewhere.

Well, that's a drag.  I saw Fister Bo today and he told me the place he orders them from has them now at $505 / 5K with free shipping, but I don't remember the name :unsure:  Ammo-something. 

10 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

Price isn't that bad at 98.99 a thousand and 10,000 has a $20 Hazmat which is also not bad.  Thanks @Abilene, SASS # 27489

It's a sad sign of the times when we have to say that.  It's like when we get all excited because gas goes down 20 cents for a while.

Archived