SASS Wire Forum

LAND RUN, THE 2023 SASS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP[

Flat Top Okie

Just registered Ophelia Payne & me. So, it appears that if everything went thru, does that mean we're in? Or, does that mean everything will be counted & then we found out who's in & who's on the wait list?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Max Payne said:

Just registered Ophelia Payne & me. So, it appears that if everything went thru, does that mean we're in? Or, does that mean everything will be counted & then we found out who's in & who's on the wait list?

Okie posted on another thread there were 450 entries at 18 hours so ut looks like you should be in. 

On 12/28/2022 at 8:46 PM, Dream Chaser, SASS #79316 said:

I am 70 now and in my life have stayed up to cheer the New Year in maybe 5 times.  You can bet I will be up at 12:01 but it will be to cheer on getting my entry in.  Last year’s Nationals was my first match above State level and I thoroughly enjoyed it.  Fingers crossed my computer and I are on good terms at 12:01 New Year’s Day.

I think we made it Dream Chaser. Thanks for this link when the website crashed at 12:02. LOL

Texas Maverick

On 1/1/2023 at 12:59 AM, Flat Top Okie said:

Hello All,

Thanks for your patience. By some of you using the direct link, it appears that the website is no longer overloaded so entering should go pretty smoothly for those who have not gotten registered yet. We have about 100 registered so far and I think Mae and I will go to bed.

Thanks again,

Flat Top

Okie,

Thanks for all the work you and Missouri Mae have done to get us back online as quick as you did.

thanks

TM

6 hours ago, SGT. ELI 35882 GUNFIGHTER said:

Okie posted on another thread there were 450 entries at 18 hours so ut looks like you should be in. 

Excellent!!

On 1/1/2023 at 4:59 AM, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

I contacted my bank and it went through, so I'm in!!

Randy

Were you using the stolen ones? Could be you waited too long to use 'em.

23 hours ago, Max Payne said:

I was a little faster than you, Max.

1 hour ago, Cassalong Hopidy said:

I was a little faster than you, Max.

You always are!

Hello All,

Applications have slowed to about 20 per day and we have approximately 550 signed up so we should sell out in a week or so. I believe RV spots with power and water are all taken. We still have nice dry camping spots available and there are plenty of RV parks nearby. Please remind any of your friends who have not signed up to not delay. We look forward to seeing everyone.

Flat Top Okie

On 1/4/2023 at 9:15 AM, Flat Top Okie said:

Hello All,

Applications have slowed to about 20 per day and we have approximately 550 signed up so we should sell out in a week or so. I believe RV spots with power and water are all taken. We still have nice dry camping spots available and there are plenty of RV parks nearby. Please remind any of your friends who have not signed up to not delay. We look forward to seeing everyone.

Flat Top Okie

Nice work Fat Top.  You’re definitely on your way to another sellout.

Archived