SASS Wire Forum

LAND RUN, THE 2023 SASS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP[

Flat Top Okie

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Huckleberry Pace said:

I love this match and the folks, but I stayed up until way past midnight to try and sign up and the website has apparently crashed.  

my thoughts also.  little late for me.

I was able to register for the cowboy match via the direct link.  Can you please post a direct link for Wild Bunch as well?

Thanks Flat Top.  Sassy and Billy Boots are in.  Headed for bed.

8 minutes ago, Flat Top Okie said:

Wild Bunch Direct Link

https://bit.ly/wildbunch2023

Thank you, Flat Top Okie!  I was able to register with the Wild Bunch direct link!  Much appreciated.

I couldn’t get the wild bunch to work. It wanted a 2022 date for camping. I don’t know if that is the problem…but it won’t go through on my card. 

Hello All,

Thanks for your patience. By some of you using the direct link, it appears that the website is no longer overloaded so entering should go pretty smoothly for those who have not gotten registered yet. We have about 100 registered so far and I think Mae and I will go to bed.

Thanks again,

Flat Top

2 minutes ago, Short Stack said:

I am having trouble with the form It keeps rejecting the postal code  Any help appreciated

Deputy Short STack

It might be the zip code is missing to the right of the Credit Card Expiration date and CVV code.  Mine was erroring out because I accidentally tabbed past it

I am having trouble with the form It keeps rejecting the postal code  Any help appreciated

Deputy Short STack

OMG Thank you so much I did not notice that the zip code had to go there also . 

I got in on the direct link for Cowboy no problem. But I can’t get Wildbunch to work. It won’t go through on my card. The camping dates have to be 2022 for it to work on the app. If you put in 2023 for the dates on the Wild Bunch app…it won’t let you finish 

4 minutes ago, Old Man Graybeard said:

I got in on the direct link for Cowboy no problem. But I can’t get Wildbunch to work. It won’t go through on my card. The camping dates have to be 2022 for it to work on the app. If you put in 2023 for the dates on the Wild Bunch app…it won’t let you finish 

I got in on WB but I didn’t sign up for camping

I’m in!

2 hours ago, WymoreWrangler SASS 46187L said:

Only problem I had with the direct link, it wouldn't take my local bank debit card, I had to use my Navy Federal one...

I have tried 2 local bank debit cards and it won't take either, I don't have a credit card, I've used these to pay for every other match?   Any ideas Okie?

Thanks

Randy

44 minutes ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

I have tried 2 local bank debit cards and it won't take either, I don't have a credit card, I've used these to pay for every other match?   Any ideas Okie?

Thanks

Randy

I contacted my bank and it went through, so I'm in!!

Randy

Tried 1am EST - couldn't get in.

Went to bed. Got in no problem this morning. 

59 minutes ago, Flinthills Dawg said:

ok dumb question is there a printable entry form?

No, there is not a printable  entry form.

Flat Top

Your confirmation letter will have information that you need. 

Got in Wild Bunch this morning…but camping dates will not accept 2023 dates. Has to be done as 2022. Worked fine on Cowboy match though 

7 hours ago, Old Man Graybeard said:

We are in the process of correcting that mistake. For now just use the 2022 dates to get entered. We will go by days of the week instead of dates until it is corrected.

Flat Top

On 12/31/2022 at 8:40 AM, Matthew Duncan said:

Well I had planned on competing for a spot to attend.  Instead I spent all of my 2023 discretionary funds on our summer 50th wedding anniversary celebration.  ☹️

You might want to re-visit those priorities.

Archived