SASS Wire Forum

LAND RUN, THE 2023 SASS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP[

Flat Top Okie

Hello Everyone,

Registration for The SASS National Championship will open Sunday January 1st at 12:01 AM CST. We hope to see as many of you there as possible. Our crew will do our best to make sure you have a good time.

DIRECT LINK TO REGISTER: https://www.cognitoforms.com/deanaporter/landrun2023registration

Thanks,

Flat Top Okie

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Flat Top Okie said:

Hello Everyone,

Registration for The SASS National Championship will open Sunday January 1st at 12:01 AM CST. We hope to see as many of you there as possible. Our crew will do our best to make sure you have a good time.

Thanks,

Flat Top Okie

Looking forward to going back!

Will there be a warm-up schedule posted before registration?

This way you can coordinate with other members.

Thanks

EMN

I am 70 now and in my life have stayed up to cheer the New Year in maybe 5 times.  You can bet I will be up at 12:01 but it will be to cheer on getting my entry in.  Last year’s Nationals was my first match above State level and I thoroughly enjoyed it.  Fingers crossed my computer and I are on good terms at 12:01 New Year’s Day.

I stayed at the La Quinta and the only complaint I had was that for the Saturday night stay, which was booked at the same time as the other days, I was charged their regular price rather than the soecial Land Run pricing.

I’ve stayed at Airbnb houses in Edmund twice for LR. Both were very good. About the same as hotel. Had garage so was able to park inside and not worry about guns/gear in truck. More room, more comfortable than hotel. Can cook do save a few $$$ there. Also, coukd share a house with another shooter or 2, which would definitely make it cheaper than a hotel 

3 hours ago, Big Six Henderson #16594 said:

Who stayed at La Quinta this year?

And what was your impression?

We stayed there a couple of years ago and it had turned into a dive, we had cock roaches running in the bathroom and they never came up and sprayed, to many other good motels right in the same area, we have had a lot of luck at the Holiday Inn Express...

21 hours ago, Big Six Henderson #16594 said:

Who stayed at La Quinta this year?

And what was your impression?

Six,

We have stayed at the Sleep Inn in OKC north, off I35, exit 137, I believe, numerous times.  The rate is pretty good and rooms are clean.   There are some construction workers that stay there long term but they usually are not a problem.   There is a truck stop, Cracker Barrel, Sonic, and another motel or two at that exit.   It's only a 3 or 4 mile difference than staying in Edmond and much cheaper.

56 minutes ago, Mean Mary 45913 said:

Six,

We have stayed at the Sleep Inn in OKC north, off I35, exit 137, I believe, numerous times.  The rate is pretty good and rooms are clean.   There are some construction workers that stay there long term but they usually are not a problem.   There is a truck stop, Cracker Barrel, Sonic, and another motel or two at that exit.   It's only a 3 or 4 mile difference than staying in Edmond and much cheaper.

Well I had planned on competing for a spot to attend.  Instead I spent all of my 2023 discretionary funds on our summer 50th wedding anniversary celebration.  ☹️

Here in the Eastern time zone, we get to sleep in till 1am before registering. 

So looking forward to this shoot !

Absolutely a fantastic time in 2022.

The events at the Cowboy Hall of Fame were over the top!

Vendors were outstanding!

Activities were great!

No details were overlooked and the stages were super fun.

We will see you there ! 

Holding my eyelids up.

Leave some room for me!  LOL

Warning: mysqli_real_connect(): (42000/1203): User i7954804_wp3 already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in /home/v583pthnqhbw/public_html/cowboy/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1753

User i7954804_wp3 already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections

Error establishing a database connection

This either means that the username and password information in your wp-config.php file is incorrect or we can’t contact the database server at localhost. This could mean your host’s database server is down.

• Are you sure you have the correct username and password?
  • Are you sure you have typed the correct hostname?
  • Are you sure the database server is running?

•  

Just now, Nellie Blue #54399 said:

Leave some room for me!  LOL

•  

me too

I love this match and the folks, but I stayed up until way past midnight to try and sign up and the website has apparently crashed.  

Archived