SASS Wire Forum

Another Putin critic falls out a window

Utah Bob #35998

2 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

Those Russian apartments, sometimes called Khrushchevki because they were designed when Nikita was secretary of the interior. The apartments don’t have fire escapes. How do you get out in a hurry?

This one was in a hotel in India. :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Maybe they should start wearing parachutes.

According to what I read, he was distraught of a fellow Putin critic's death by "heart attack" at the same location...so he "jumped" to his death.

Surely all these accidental deaths must be coincidence.:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Cypress Sun said:

According to what I read, he was distraught of a fellow Putin critic's death by "heart attack" at the same location...so he "jumped" to his death.

He must have been depressed about so many failures in the war.

All I know is that if I was staying in a hotel, that is a favorite of Russian oligarchs, anywhere in the world; I would always exit the foyer sprinting and not stop for at least 10-12 yards.

Hey, the more the better. It’s too bad that trend isn’t catching on in other places. 

(Trying so hard not to go off on a political rant right now)

Gotta go…

18 minutes ago, Big Gus, SASS# 66666 said:

Please gents, the correct term for death by being tossed out a window is Defenestration . Let us not show those who belittle the intellect of we who practice the fine art of CAS, our lack of vocabulary. :P

Hmmm…Thanks. I thought it was just evolution. You know, the natural transition from bipedal homonids to avian-like enlightened beings? ;)

21 hours ago, Big Gus, SASS# 66666 said:

Please gents, the correct term for death by being tossed out a window is Defenestration . Let us not show those who belittle the intellect of we who practice the fine art of CAS, our lack of vocabulary. :P

Thanks! I learned a new word today. If I ever have to use it as a description, I doubt I ever will.:ph34r:

38 minutes ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

There seems to be a epidemic of self-defenestration.

Yep, along with heart attack, quick flu, vehicle crash, piano drop, meteor strike and (summer is coming) drowning deaths among the Russian (thought they were immune) elites. 

What a coincidence. 

Stalin didn't forget slights, real or imagined...neither does Putin.

On 12/28/2022 at 8:26 AM, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

AND.... a former general and head of a tank manufacturing plant on Christmas day. A day before Putin was to meet with him.:wacko:

Putin cancelled the meeting. When Vlad cancels a meeting, it means he’s cancelled you!

Archived