SASS Wire Forum

Wartrace Regulators Work Shirkers Match 12/29/22

Merry Christmas to all you Cowgirls and Cowboys!! Right now I'm not able to get our club email to work so I'll post here first.

WORK SHIRKERS MATCH this Thursday 12/29/22, we'll be shooting stages 1-5, Dance Hall to the Corral. If you plan to attend please email me at rws2700@comcast.net and give me your alias and category so I can set up the match early. Price is our normal match fees, $15 for members and $20 for non-members, please have the exact amount or a check as I won't have any change. I'll start collecting the money at 8:30, Safety Meeting 9:30 and start shooting shortly afterwards. Rumor has it that the Texas Star is back.

We will also try to discuss the 2 items up for vote by the TG's next month. I need to find out how the Club wants me to vote.

Right now WeatherBug is calling for 51° at 10:00 and 55° at 1:00 so it looks like a great day.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and enjoying our last shoot of the year!!

Thanks

Randy

Shooters list so far; Imis Twohofon, Pilgrim Joe, English Tom, Quick Cadence, Suttie, Wild Phil Hickok, Lucky Lead Pepper, Midnight Missy, Twilight Kid, Tennessee Williams, Hopalong Mac, Sierra Hombre, CottonMouth Cole, Ranger Dan, Ramblin Mayhem, Papa Oso, Jet Black, Crawdaddy and me.

Up to 19 now!

Archived