SASS Wire Forum

China sees staggering 1m Covid infections a day

Buckshot Bear

China sees staggering 1m Covid infections a day

China is floundering under a tidal wave of Covid cases, and is likely seeing one million infections and 5000 deaths every day as it grapples with what will likely be the largest outbreak the world has ever seen – all as the official tally screams of a cover up.

The situation is only set to get worse as the virus sweeps the country of 1.4 billion people. The current wave may see the case rate rise to 3.7 million a day in January, according to London-based predictive health researcher Airfinity.

There will likely be another surge in infections that will push the daily total to 4.2 million in March, they estimated.

4 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Well, they started it! Of course they should reap the benefits. ;)

Well about that , Ft Bragg (or what ever its called now) Had the SF lab researching bat borne virus's years ago because well China bad, then moved to Biolabs in Ukraine , then to China to become what it did. How do you think it was know that it was bat borne in the first announcement ? 

46 minutes ago, PowerRiverCowboy said:

Well about that , Ft Bragg (or what ever its called now) Had the SF lab researching bat borne virus's years ago because well China bad, then moved to Biolabs in Ukraine , then to China to become what it did. How do you think it was know that it was bat borne in the first announcement ? 

Because one of China’s Wuhan Lab’s top scientists brought the virus into the lab from a bat cave in China for study. 

44 minutes ago, PowerRiverCowboy said:

11 minutes ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

If it gets bad enough, maybe the Chinese will quit trying to weaponize germs they can't control in labs with substandard controls.

Hmm, I wonder if this due to the Communist Chinese dictatorship not giving a s*** about how many of their citizens they kill in the conquest of World domination. If they don't care about their own people, does anyone think that they care about the rest of the World's population?

One, two, three, ten million. Doesn't matter to them.

Sorry to be a downer at Christmas...that's the way it is though.

1 minute ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

That Sir is all after Ft Bragg that started in 2012 ish   thats why we have the Patent on its since 2010 

To extract the results, the Derwent Innovation database was used by a combination of different keystrings. Approximately 3800 patents were obtained and further scrutinized and analyzed. The present write-up also discusses the recent progress of patent applications in a period of the year 2010 to 2020 (present) along with the recent developments in India for the treatment options for CoV and 2019-nCoV.

Honestly, not a surprise.  Between the lockdowns which mostly just delay people getting infected, how many people there are in China, how the new variants are more contagious, and the population density, once it gets going it’s going to explode like no one has ever witnessed.  Throw in Chinese New Year and it will be huge.  Over half the country normally travels for the new year.  Great for spreading a virus.  Also look at it this way, 1 billion is 1000 million.  Even at 1 million cases a day it will take almost 4 years for everyone to catch it.  Of course the daily rate will be high.  

45 minutes ago, PowerRiverCowboy said:

That Sir is all after Ft Bragg that started in 2012 ish   thats why we have the Patent on its since 2010 

To extract the results, the Derwent Innovation database was used by a combination of different keystrings. Approximately 3800 patents were obtained and further scrutinized and analyzed. The present write-up also discusses the recent progress of patent applications in a period of the year 2010 to 2020 (present) along with the recent developments in India for the treatment options for CoV and 2019-nCoV.

Well, I do believe what many scientists are saying that it will take some time before the truth is known….or, in my opinion, is properly manicured. 

China has 1.4 billion people.

The US has a little over 300 million, under 1/4 of China's population.

https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus/country/united-states

We had just over 800,000 cases per day back in January of this year. That was a huge peak for the US.

So at that point, we had a far greater per-capita infection rate than China is going through now. When they get to 4 million per day, they will match our peak. That could happen in another week or two. The Chinese CDC predicts four waves, this is just the first.

1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Well, I do believe what many scientists are saying that it will take some time before the truth is known….or, in my opinion, is properly manicured. 

I fully agree there because well science has lost its credibility . Its not trust science anymore its trust the Psych Ops  , anymore follow the money in Science LOL Anyway Merry Christmas !!

12 minutes ago, PowerRiverCowboy said:

I fully agree there because well science has lost its credibility . It’s not trust science anymore its trust the Psych Ops  , anymore follow the money in Science LOL Anyway Merry Christmas !!

Thank you.
Merry Christmas to you and yours. :)

The problem is not the science, it is reporting on the science that is the problem. And in some cases, funding and researcher bias.

Remember the reporting on red wine being healthy? I read the actual study. The red wine mention was a footnote. The footnote commented on how the french had good health despite drinking red wine, possibly because the french diet contained as many as 50 different fruits and vegetables on a regular basis; this might counteract the effects of alcohol consumption and was worthy of further study.

The reporting? Science proves red wine protects you from heart disease!

Read that India is preparing, focus will be on cities and manufacturing centers with ties to China.

On edit: India did not have a zero-CoViD policy; China will do some catching up to the rest of the world this year.

While this sounds like a lot when taken as a percentage of their population it is comparable to a drop of water in a stock tank. 

4,000,000 / 1,400,000,000 = 0.00285714285714 or a little over 0.258714% of the population.

My Navy and Nurse daughters took their kids on a snowboarding trip to Italy.
#1s hubby was delayed and caught a different flight...
He picked up COVID on that flight.

#1, her hubby and two kids now all have covid.
#2 and her two kids are home-kit testing as I write this.
If anybody is positive, Christmas at their house is cancelled.

I am hopeful they missed it... being in a different hotel room, and not being symptomatic as is #1s entire family now.

2 hours ago, bgavin said:

My Navy and Nurse daughters took their kids on a snowboarding trip to Italy.
#1s hubby was delayed and caught a different flight...
He picked up COVID on that flight.

#1, her hubby and two kids now all have covid.
#2 and her two kids are home-kit testing as I write this.
If anybody is positive, Christmas at their house is cancelled.

I am hopeful they missed it... being in a different hotel room, and not being symptomatic as is #1s entire family now.

Stay safe bgavin, you've had enough issues. Merry Christmas

Been thinking... And remembering the last few years...

I expect news reports of new waves in Europe, the USA, and the rest of the world starting in the next few days to the next week due to spillover (for lack of a better word).

Expect hand sanitizer, rubbing alcohol, and toilet paper to start selling out in stores again. Of course, anyone who stocks up will be blamed for causing the shortage.

19 minutes ago, John Kloehr said:

).

Expect hand sanitizer, rubbing alcohol, and toilet paper to start selling out in stores again. Of course, anyone who stocks up will be blamed for causing the shortage.

Already stocked up.

Survived it twice so far. If it gets me next time; y'all can say I told you so...

My neighbour and his family are from China and had relations in Wuhan.

He has not heard from them since 2020.

He does not care for the PRC leadership to put it mildly.

SASS August 2022  Gain of Function 0220119-010134-Instagram.jpg

Archived