SASS Wire Forum

WTS Win Model 64 32 WS w/brass and dies

Fallon Kid

Winchester Mod 64 Cal. 32 WS MFG Date: 1933 Gun in good shape. Barrel is bright and rifling is visible but not as pronounced as a NIB. Furniture is solid and no cracks. Has normal wear and tear for 90 year old. Action is slick and in my opinion smoother than my Marlin Cowboy limited. Everything original parts and nothing missing. Also included 200 NIB starline brass and RCBS Die set NIB. If you want them  6.5 pounds of cast bullets 12 BHN.

I picked this up several years ago for reasons unknown to me this day. I have not ever fired this gun and does not really have any application for me in SASS shooting. I did a bit a research on this model and seems to be a collector item as it is a 32 WS. Seen offerings from 1500 to over 3k for this model. The brass is nonexistent and if you can find it for a buck each jump on it.

I think 1500.00 is fair for everything.   As far as shipping contact me and discuss. I shipped a gun several years ago and was embarrassed to ask a fellow SASS that kind of money and worked a shipping deal.

I also stand by anything I have stated above and if I have been not up front you can return on your nickel and I will understand. Thanks.

6400a.jpg

641b.jpg

6411c.jpg

6413d.jpg

644e.jpg

6410f.jpg

649g.jpg

643.jpg

Archived