SASS Wire Forum

Forty Rod needs your prayers

Blackwater 53393

My buddy Forty Rod just called to tell me that he is in the hospital!!

He has been infected with the flu bug and collapsed at his home a couple of days ago.  One of his neighbors became concerned when he didn’t see him, came over and checked on him and they got him to the hospital quickly. He was in the floor at his home for over thirty two hours.

He is awake and alert and seemed pretty upbeat when I talked to him a few minutes ago, (it is 11:02 am as I post this) and says that they intend to keep him for another two or three days.

SO!  I’M CALLING ON ALL OF HIS FRIENDS AND FELLOW CURMUDGEONS AND THE ENTIRE ROSTER OF GOFWG TO SADDLE UP AND RIDE WITH THE PRAYER POSSE!!

We’re thinking about ya’ , Pard!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just planted my curmudgeonly Prayer Bones into the laminate and turned my face skyward!

2 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

My buddy Forty Rod just called to tell me that he is in the hospital!!

He has been infected with the flu bug and collapsed at his home a couple of days ago.  One of his neighbors became concerned when he didn’t see him, came over and checked on him and they got him to the hospital quickly. He was in the floor at his home for over thirty two hours.

He is awake and alert and seemed pretty upbeat when I talked to him a few minutes ago, (it is 11:02 am as I post this) and says that they intend to keep him for another two or three days.

SO!  I’M CALLING ON ALL OF HIS FRIENDS AND FELLOW CURMUDGEONS AND THE ENTIRE ROSTER OF GOFWG TO SADDLE UP AND RIDE WITH THE PRAYER POSSE!!

We’re thinking about ya’ , Pard!

Praying!!!

Prayers heading south from the Northern side of the Medicine Line.

Scary he was lying there for so long.

I would suggest he join a phone buddy group when he gets back home. 

Prayers up for a quick recovery!

Archived