SASS Wire Forum

TN State Championship June 1-3, 2023

Chickamauga Slim

We've all heard the saying, "Been there, done that, got the T-Shirt". How about, Be There, Do That, Get The T-Shirt!" The first 250 shooters at the TN State match in June will be able to say that! What are you waiting for, sign up now!  

2023.jpg

https://www.wartraceregulators.com/2023State/application.pdf

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Can I reserve one WITHOUT any Nanner Split drippins on it?

..........Widder

Well, TW called hisself helping me sort them. So, no, they all have nanner split drippins. And he was rubbin' something that looked eeriely similar to a chicken's left foot on all of them, except one he claims is his own.

8 hours ago, Chas B. Wolfson, SASS #11104 said:

Be there or be a damn YANKEE! :o

We'll be there and yes, we are damned Yankees

9 hours ago, Chickamauga Slim said:

Well, TW called hisself helping me sort them. So, no, they all have nanner split drippins. And he was rubbin' something that looked eeriely similar to a chicken's left foot on all of them, except one he claims is his own.

You sure you wasn’t looking in a mirror? He only deals with right feet, he doesn’t want anything to do with the left! :D:rolleyes:

Randy

I guess I'm gonna hafta take my roux-ga-roux left foot out of storage so's I kin ward off ole TW's left chicken foot curse! :lol:

Kajun

1 hour ago, Snakebite Dust SASS 75484 said:

What are the temperatures normally like this time of year there? Much humidity?

Thanks 

70-103, 70%-99%

We got lucky last year and temps were in the 70s all weekend and humidity wasn’t too bad.

Plenty of water is supplied and i suspect there’ll be more shade supplied this year. It’s probably the best match East of the Mississippi( and maybe anywhere) though, so come on!

11 hours ago, Snakebite Dust SASS 75484 said:

What are the temperatures normally like this time of year there? Much humidity?

Thanks 

Normally in early June it’s pretty nice but I’ve lived in Middle Tennessee all my life, we can have three seasons in one week.:rolleyes:

Randy 

I had to miss it this year due to a job change and it broke my heart. Well, the broken heart was between missing the match and Kitty wrecking my truck while there but I will definitely make it this time. And she's not allowed to drive my truck any longer!

5 hours ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

Normally in early June it’s pretty nice but I’ve lived in Middle Tennessee all my life, we can have three seasons in 24 hours.:rolleyes:

Randy 

8 hours ago, Palmetto Traveller said:

I had to miss it this year due to a job change and it broke my heart. Well, the broken heart was between missing the match and Kitty wrecking my truck while there but I will definitely make it this time. And she's not allowed to drive my truck any longer!

I feel your pain

9 hours ago, Palmetto Traveller said:

After Sharyn ran my twin turbo RX7 into a pole I stopped letting her drive my vehicles too.

• 3 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Snakebite Dust SASS 75484 said:

Would someone tell me the days of the main match? Friday and Saturday? 
guessing side matches Thursday?

Thanks 

Yes Side Matches on Thursday, 6 Main Match Stages Friday and final 6 Main Match Stages on Saturday. 

Randy

Application went in the mail today.

@Lawdog Dago Dom and his better half Shortcake will be making their first appearance at Wartrace this year.

@Widder, SASS #59054 needs to make sure @Tennessee williams behaves him self doesn't go planting chicken feet on them till their 2nd year.

1 hour ago, SGT. ELI 35882 GUNFIGHTER said:

I might try it, I heard a rumor this is a great match. 

How many years have you made the match and spread the rumor?:rolleyes::lol:

It will be good to see you again as always!!

Randy

3 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

Application went in the mail today.

@Lawdog Dago Dom and his better half Shortcake will be making their first appearance at Wartrace this year.

@Widder, SASS #59054 needs to make sure @Tennessee williams behaves him self doesn't go planting chicken feet on them till their 2nd year.

You just put a big ole target right smack dab in the center of @Lawdog Dago Dom's back! With pards like you, a feller sure dont need any enemies! 

6 hours ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

How many years have you made the match and spread the rumor?:rolleyes::lol:

It will be good to see you again as always!!

Randy

I think this will be my 20th year anniversary. 

Dang it Randy, I was looking forward to meeting St Eli again for the sixth or so times.

Archived