SASS Wire Forum

Christmas memes

PowderRiverCowboy

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Buckshot Bob said:

image.thumb.png.09c98ad49102e47a1df3bb7c3dc12239.png

Now,now. I have an old Chevy step van that's been sitting in the woods for 17 years with a 350 in it. A buddy wants it, so a few months ago we Jerry rigged a gas tank, thru in a battery. Turned over a dozen times and fired up. It idled and after pushing the clutch a few times, drove it out of the woods. Never had an issue getting an old Chevy started! So there :P

1 hour ago, Eyesa Horg said:

Now,now. I have an old Chevy step van that's been sitting in the woods for 17 years with a 350 in it. A buddy wants it, so a few months ago we Jerry rigged a gas tank, thru in a battery. Turned over a dozen times and fired up. It idled and after pushing the clutch a few times, drove it out of the woods. Never had an issue getting an old Chevy started! So there :P

The new Chevrolet is a whole new animal. I owned them my entire life but I don’t anymore 

22 minutes ago, Buckshot Bob said:

The new Chevrolet is a whole new animal. I owned them my entire life but I don’t anymore 

None of the new vehicles are like the oldies when you could always get them home! New ones not so much! Running a leased GMC now, and so far no issues, yea.  The old '02 F250 is going pretty well and still pushing snow good. Used as our second vehicle mostly.

Archived