SASS Wire Forum

They're just shooting each other

Lawdog Dago Dom

Perhaps a taxpayer funded ammo delivery service is in order. I’ll chip in. Where do I send a check. We can’t have those pillars of society going without. 

1 hour ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

To be brutally honest, if they're ONLY shooting each other, I say back off and let them.

Unfortunately those things sometimes end up being a running gunfight with noncombatants getting caught in the middle.

Maybe we could leave a few cases of easily to steal ammo laying around, every 3rd round triple charged, bound to get a few of the shooters that way

1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Perhaps a taxpayer funded ammo delivery service is in order. I’ll chip in. Where do I send a check. We can’t have those pillars of society going without. 

Hand loaded ammo would be just the thing for the bangers. 9mm or 5.56 filled to the top with Bullseye and compressed bullet...let the fireworks begin!

1 hour ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

That's why I specified ONLY shooting each other.

Yeah, I caught that.  Problem is, once it starts moving it can take in noncombatants quickly, so all the more reason to shut it down quickly.

14 hours ago, Alpo said:

The problem with gang banger shooting at each other, is the innocent bystanders.

I agree 100%, there’s been innocent little kids killed in gang shootings! Police should have sent in the SWAT team or something!

1 hour ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

If the law of the land is not sufficient, the law of the jungle will take over.  

True and I expect it to get much worse before it gets better

Archived