SASS Wire Forum

[SOLD] USFA Rodeo II SAA | Satin Nickel | 4.75" | 38 Special

Wade Butcher

I absolutely love this revolver. Unfortunately, I'm a minimalist, so I'd rather have something chambered for 38 Special AND 357 Magnum. Therefore, I'm offering this beauty to a new and loving home.

Flawless nickel. Flawless grips. Flawless action. Made in USA (100%). Lightly used. What more could you want in a showpiece?

Comes with original box, paperwork, and super soft drawstring bag.

Price is only $1675 $1500 with FREE SHIPPING from my FFL (City Arsenal in Greenville, SC) to your hometown FFL via UPS 2-Day.

Instant electronic payments are always preferred. However, payment options are flexible. USPS money orders must be limited to $500 per money order. Otherwise, my local post offices have a hard time cashing them these days with never enough money on-hand to clear a money order beyond that amount.

Please feel free to ask questions. Happiness guaranteed. Thank you.

Regards,

WB

USFARodeoII-4-1000px.jpg

USFARodeoII-1000px.jpg

USFARodeoII-7-1000px.jpg

USFARodeoII-8-1000px.jpg

USFARodeoII-9-1000px.jpg

• Wade Butcher changed the title to [FS] USFA Rodeo II SAA | Satin Nickel | 4.75" | 38 Special
  • Wade Butcher changed the title to [FS] USFA Rodeo II SAA | Satin Nickel | 4.75" | 38 Special
  • Wade Butcher changed the title to [SOLD] USFA Rodeo II SAA | Satin Nickel | 4.75" | 38 Special

Archived