SASS Wire Forum

Johnny Meadows

Johnny Meadows,SASS#28485L

Happy Trails buddy. You are what cowboy shooting is all about. Been retired for 22 years and enjoyed every minute of it, you will find plenty to do and enjoy every minute of it.

See you down the trail.

Happy retirement!

if ida known how much fun grandkids are ida had them first! 

Jim contributed so much for the AZ Yavapai Rangers and our family getting involved.  Many great memories of shooting with Jim and his family.  Thank you for all you have done and look forward to shooting with you again, God Bless.  

Jim, 

Thanks for all you have done for our sport and the help you have given many people including me over the years I have been here in Arizona.

Enjoy your retirement and those wonderful hobbies and your family.

TB

31 minutes ago, Brett Cantrell said:

Congratulations...you made it.

Many thanks for all you've done for the Cowboy community!

Stay safe....see you soon,

Brett & Sage

Actually I retired from my life long business in 2008, then started gunsmithing full time. I haven't quit working, just moving on to something else.

J.M

Hey Johnny, I have an old H&R shotgun I bin thinkin about gittin up and runnin. Needs a new stock and the barrel is bent and rusty, also needs a new mainspring. Now that yer retired do ya think ya can help me out?

kR

:lol:

23 hours ago, Kid Rich said:

Hey Johnny, I have an old H&R shotgun I bin thinkin about gittin up and runnin. Needs a new stock and the barrel is bent and rusty, also needs a new mainspring. Now that yer retired do ya think ya can help me out?

kR

:lol:

Yah, ship it to me at:  1234 Go To Hell    Christmas, Az 889977

On 12/24/2022 at 5:40 AM, Johnny Meadows,SASS#28485L said:

Yah, ship it to me at:  1234 Go To Hell    Christmas, Az 889977

I looked for it in the garage and couldn't find it. I finally found it in the back yard, Shirttail put it out there under a pile of brush she was cleanin up to take to the dump. Doesn"t look like it hurt it any, I'll bring it to Tombstone this weekend.

kR

6 hours ago, Kid Rich said:

I looked for it in the garage and couldn't find it. I finally found it in the back yard, Shirttail put it out there under a pile of brush she was cleanin up to take to the dump. Doesn"t look like it hurt it any, I'll bring it to Tombstone this weekend.

kR

Remember to bring your bent shells so he can test fire it. See you guys on Saturday!!

Archived