SASS Wire Forum

Johnny Meadows

Johnny Meadows,SASS#28485L

The time has come to close this hobby turned business for over 30 years.  Reaching my mid 70's I've decided to spend the last stage of my life playing only. I'm going to dedicate my time to Grandchildren, shooting, fishing, hunting and just finishing up all my half finished projects.

It's been a real pleasure working with the Cowboys and Cowgirls of cowboy action shooting and you can count on me to be at many more matches over the years.

Thank you all,

Johnny Meadows

Alias: Jim Peoble

Thank you for everything you've contributed to this sport and for every transaction you and I have had; it's been a pleasure. Shoot straight pard, hope to meet you on the trail somewhere.

Enjoyed meeting, visiting and talking with you. Especially enjoying the shotguns you have prepped for me. Your services will be missed. Enjoy your retirement. 

Enjoy your retirement.  Its well deserved.

Although we have never met, we have talked on the phone a couple of times, of which I really enjoyed.

2 1/2 years back, before heart surgery at age 69, I also decided to slow way down and eventually stop working on

Marlins and Henry .22's.    Life became a little less stressful and like you mentioned, I was able to finish up some

'half finished' things.

I wish you a long and happy retirement.    God Bless.

..........Widder

Well Pappy, you sure have earned it.   Take good care and enjoy it all.

Many thanks for everything and your helping hands.

Jackrabbit Joe and Sly Puppy

Johnny,

You have been a shining light in SASS for many years. Congrats on your well earned retirement. Following those grandkids around from event to event can be a job in itself. And a wonderful one at that.

Have fun my friend!!

Long Hunter

2 hours ago, Johnny Meadows,SASS#28485L said:

The time has come to close this hobby turned business for over 30 years.  Reaching my mid 70's I've decided to spend the last stage of my life playing only. I'm going to dedicate my time to Grandchildren, shooting, fishing, hunting and just finishing up all my half finished projects.

It's been a real pleasure working with the Cowboys and Cowgirls of cowboy action shooting and you can count on me to be at many more matches over the years.

Thank you all,

Johnny Meadows

Alias: Jim Peoble

Happy landing!

Invest in lots of chocolate as your purpose now steers toward guiding the grandchildren.  Give em lots of chocolate and send them home.

That was my payback to my son who was challenging at times.  He has since matured, and we are proud of him and his family.

Congratulations and we wish you many years of just enjoying life !!!

2 hours ago, Miss Hattie Wild said:

It was so much fun shooting with you & knowing you, thank you for all you did for us & others, enjoy your leisure time & God Bless'

Miss Hattie WIld

We miss seeing you, hope all is well

J.M

Johnny...well deserved retirement. Your services will be missed by many. But...I don't blame you a bit. Thank you for the work on the shotgun my grandson uses. Enjoy the extra time.

Best wishes

OMG

Johnny,

Thanks for everything, from potlucks, gun work, and a great friendship! You and Irene introduced me to so many good friends when my daughter was going to school at NAU!

Looking forward to seeing you at EOT! Enjoy retirement!

Tully

Congratulations!!!!

now you can help with jam and jelly making.

hope to see you both at Tombstone in Feb.

Happy Trails Johnny you are one of a kind.

Wow, Johnny I am very grateful that we started shooting with you. You helped me immensely. i always wanted one of your Side by sides.

But EVEN more We think you and Irene are amazing . We also meet great people who flocked to your shoots..

Glad we will see you both at future shoots.

ST

Enjoy your retirement pard.  Learned a lot about the sport from you and thank you for the guns you got running right for me.

CP

Archived