SASS Wire Forum

Okay, maybe just a few more minutes in bed

Utah Bob #35998

Lots of snow here in the last two days and it's kept coming.

Relatively mild though. Only minus 2 Celsius and the snow was a little "sticky" in the snow blower's chute.

Big drifts between my neighbour and I and some blockage of the NG furnaces exhaust, so I dug both out before he and his family got home and "blew out" the front of his driveway, where the street snow plow left a large pile, right after he cleared his driveway and they took the two boys for their swimming lessons.

Got just a dusting here in NE Ohio. Only second snow this year. We are about 30 miles south of the "Snow Belt" and the Lake Erie Snow Machine. Our snow will be gone in a couple days. 

24 minutes ago, Sixgun Seamus said:

Got just a dusting here in NE Ohio. Only second snow this year. We are about 30 miles south of the "Snow Belt" and the Lake Erie Snow Machine. Our snow will be gone in a couple days. 

Same here, I'm a mile from Lake Erie about 20 miles west of the snowbelt! It seemed to pass over the lake and headed northeast!

41 minutes ago, Texas Lizard said:

Three year old grandson spent the night... Sleeping in is not one of the things you get...Up early and feed...

Texas Lizard

I have one of those! Man, he'll wear you out! I just got my man room cleaned up after he 'helped' me last visit.

27 minutes ago, Texas Lizard said:

Did you find everything????  He hid....

Texas Lizard

I think so. He mixed three gauges of shot wads to push around like his daddies snow plow. That took a bit to sort. Hid the 20 and .410 wads. Lol

Archived