SASS Wire Forum

How would 'she' even be allowed to be a teacher???

Buckshot Bear

Part of me is shaking my head in disgust, the other part just has to chuckle at what the woke world has come to. The school likely can't say a thing. Unreal.

25 minutes ago, Irish-Pat said:

people tattoo sayings on their body  and then get mad when you try to read them

Exactly, had it happen! What's up with that?

1 hour ago, Irish-Pat said:

people tattoo sayings on their body  and then get mad when you try to read them

51 minutes ago, Eyesa Horg said:

Exactly, had it happen! What's up with that?

Weird, isn’t it? 
Woman had some words tattooed on her upper chest near her neck. I asked her what it said. She got all weird and told me to mind my own business. She then said “The tattoo is for me, not for you.” I was kind of surprised by her response. She turned and strutted away. 
A young lady in line in front of me had a bunch of random tattoos on her arms and legs. I commented that I liked her tattoos. She got mad and said “Why are you staring at my tattoos?” I responded “It would be rude for me to stare at your fat a**!”
Conversation Over. 

I learned from the first time. Made sure I had some snappy comebacks on hand. 

Want to lay odds that dipstick teacher created her own future back problems and sues the school for worker’s comp or whatever they have in that regard in Canada?

17 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Want to lay odds that dipstick teacher created her own future back problems and sues the school for worker’s comp or whatever they have in that regard in Canada?

Depends upon what the prosthetic boobs the boob wears weigh!:blink:

Whoever hired her should be fired. The school board should have a say in this as well. Everyone is afraid to offend these “woke” idiots!

much like all the other crap going on in our education system these days it seems like its all about "attention on me" syndrome , im thinking its mental disorder gone wild and fed by our current TV/social media systems , 

why on earth would anyone do that to themselves ? future back problems will pay for the rest of her existence in a short time with taxpayer dollars 

Brings to mind a host of questions…

How does she safely operate a drill press with those prosthetics in the way?

Can you imagine the flood of saline if she bored a hole in one?

Did the Canadian health care system pay for the surgery?

Will the taxpayers also pay for the back and neck surgeries in ten years?

What kind of person would want to be intimate with her?

Would “motor-boating” sound more like “dieseling”?

Im feeling very Alpo-esque this morning.

10 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Weird, isn’t it? 
Woman had some words tattooed on her upper chest near her neck. I asked her what it said. She got all weird and told me to mind my own business. She then said “The tattoo is for me, not for you.” I was kind of surprised by her response. She turned and strutted away. 
A young lady in line in front of me had a bunch of random tattoos on her arms and legs. I commented that I liked her tattoos. She got mad and said “Why are you staring at my tattoos?” I responded “It would be rude for me to stare at your fat a**!”
Conversation Over. 

I learned from the first time. Made sure I had some snappy comebacks on hand. 

I appreciate the tattooist’s art and am curious about the “why” of people’s ink.  More than once I’ve asked someone, “What’s the back story?”

More often than not, they’ve enjoyed sharing their experience.

40 minutes ago, Charlie Harley, #14153 said:

I appreciate the tattooist’s art and am curious about the “why” of people’s ink.  More than once I’ve asked someone, “What’s the back story?”

More often than not, they’ve enjoyed sharing their experience.

Overall, that has been my experience. Those two were the exception. 

Though I did encounter a smart alec guy at a tactical gun store that had some symbol tattooed on his forearm that looked like a biohazard symbol. I asked what it meant and he said that if I had to ask I didn’t need to know, then he laughed and others in his entourage laughed as well. At that point I ignored them and went about my business. 

Speaking of biohazard

safe-place-1-logo-png-transparent.png

XnISqqN.jpg

Those two symbols have always reminded me of each other. Whenever I see the safe place thing, I think it's the biohazard.

And normally I see the safe place thing on the side of a cop car.

14 hours ago, Rip Snorter said:

Udderly Ridiculous.

Ya beat me to it...

I remember a story about a woman in IRS court defending her write-off as a business expense.
The IRS judge agreed, saying they were "too large for personal use."

The back-ache must be excruciating... but mental illness does come in all shapes and sizes.

5 minutes ago, bgavin said:

Ya beat me to it...

I remember a story about a woman in IRS court defending her write-off as a business expense.
The IRS judge agreed, saying they were "too large for personal use."

The back-ache must be excruciating... but mental illness does come in all shapes and sizes.

Check out the "Influencer" ejected from a flight for a similar excess!

16 hours ago, Cypress Sun said:

I hope it's not hydrogen...Oh, the humanity.:ph34r:

16 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I doubt they’re helium boobies. :lol:

Can't be either one, otherwise they wouldn't hang down to its knees.

Since it's actually a man, maybe he has the back to lug them around. Definite what the eff. You can't put in the letters, freedom of speech don't ya know.:ph34r:

Archived