Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

gun for sale

Yukon King

Recommended Posts


 One of a couple of well sought listings that will draw plenty of interest.

Can anyone vouch for our new friend Yukon King?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The email address was used in 2015 related to a real estate inquiry in Talahassee FL.


One of the clubs listed on the OPs profile page (Bushwackers) is associated with Talahassee FL.


A couple checks of Practiscore results linked from the club page does not show a Yukon King alias.


I am certainly cautious, but if someone from either of the clubs is on this forum, it would help with vetting:


Big Bend Bushwhackers

Red Hills Rangers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ULEFONE is a ruggedized outdoor cell phone sold in the US. So not a stock photo.


A google image search did not find this picture. So it was not ripped from a known and indexed gun board.


I would accept a vouch from a known Talahassee SASS club for this member. i would not buy based on the first member posts.


@Yukon King , please do not take us vetting you personally. It is just that 90% of the first time posters selling stuff here make the rest look bad. I'm hoping you are in the 10%. If so, relax, we will get it sorted.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It would be easy enough to contact someone from either of the clubs he listed.  There are huge numbers of SASS shooters who never look at the Wire, so might not have one of those club members to just happen upon this topic.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.