SASS Wire Forum

Please, Please, Please...No Fabreze (or the like)

Cypress Sun

Seems like many of the mail order companies and others, are spraying their packages/items with Fabreze or the like. Please folks, whatever you're selling can't smell as bad as that stuff. Sometimes the product is even usable due to the smell. Please don't do it.

This post is not directed toward anyone here, just a general post. I have received a few items that were shipped like this from a few cowboys and a ton of stuff shipped from other sources (Amazon/etc). Just pointing out that it's unnecessary.

Rant off.

Wishing all a Merry Christmas and Safe New Year.

Never have I had anything arrived I have ordered that smelt like it was sprayed with anything. Not here, not Amazon, not anywhere. Maybe they just like you, LOL.

Also wrong forum section.

I can't walk down a candle aisle or go near the PoPouri. And God forbid the women that come into a waiting area, at the hospital, wearing a full quart of Patchouli so called perfume.:ph34r:

Some folks do it to cover the smell of their pets or cigarette smoke.

I agree with Cypress Sun, don't do it! I especially dislike Lysol. 

1 hour ago, Eyesa Horg said:

I can't walk down a candle aisle or go near the PoPouri. And God forbid the women that come into a waiting area, at the hospital, wearing a full quart of Patchouli so called perfume.:ph34r:

Ha! My wife sells Scentsy products. I call them Stenchy, but to be fair I have asked them to sell a Man-Scent version of their products featuring: Hoppes No. 9, hot rod burn out, In-N-Out, grilled onions, etc. No reply so far........

FWIW, since having covid, I smell things that I used to not smell, and sometimes smell things that cannot be there.  Oh, and be nice to each other!  :D

Archived