SASS Wire Forum

release of the kennedy files

watab kid

anybody else a bit disappointed in the release ? i should rephrase that i suppose - im disappointed there are still 4000 documents that continue to be redacted , its been just shy of 60 years what are they hiding ? 

3 hours ago, PowerRiverCowboy said:

Ask not what you can do for your country, but what your Country can do to you 

That's certainly the woke way isn't it.:(

Nobody old enough to remember JFK being assassinated will be around IF they release documents that prove Oswald did not act alone.

Besides any documents that MIGHT prove otherwise were probably destroyed decades ago.

8 hours ago, PowerRiverCowboy said:

Ask not what you can do for your country, but what your Country can do to you 

And we here in Canada are finding that out.

1 hour ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

And we here in Canada are finding that out.

The "info" from the National Achieves is hardly a revelation. 

Too bad that the thoughts contained in Jackie Kennedy's diary won't be revealed in my lifetime. That would be telling. If I remember right, the contents of Jackie's diary are not allowed to be released until 100 years after her death.

No one will EVER know the true facts of what happened 11/22/63 in Dallas. I have my own belief of what happened that day...it will not change based upon periodic, redacted releases of an investigation by the government...neither the Warren Report nor the supposed investigation years later.

One thing that can never be disputed is the actual footage of the assassination.

9 hours ago, Cypress Sun said:

The "info" from the National Achieves is hardly a revelation. 

Too bad that the thoughts contained in Jackie Kennedy's diary won't be revealed in my lifetime. That would be telling. If I remember right, the contents of Jackie's diary are not allowed to be released until 100 years after her death.

No one will EVER know the true facts of what happened 11/22/63 in Dallas. I have my own belief of what happened that day...it will not change based upon periodic, redacted releases of an investigation by the government...neither the Warren Report nor the supposed investigation years later.

One thing that can never be disputed is the actual footage of the assassination.

you got that right , the other thing is the memories of thanksgiving television coverage of the funeral process in my mind , 

being raised catholic i remember how important JFK was to a lot of adults , parents , teachers etc , i was never a real loyal kennedy fan even as a kid but i do remember that they killed my president , it wont ever go away 

i would feel that way no matter what party put him in power - he was/is my president , 

Stephen Hunter's book 'The Third Bullet', while fiction, is fairly realistically plausible on the JFK assassination. It is an excellent read.

Archived