SASS Wire Forum

Sold: 1894 Winchester Rifle with Set Triggers

From my collection I’m offering this 1894 Winchester Rifle, Serial #4568XX made in 1910, .32-40 Caliber, 26” Half-Octagon - Half-Round Nickel Steel Barrel with “WP” proof marks on top barrel flat and receiver, Pistol Grip Stock, “Close-Coupled” Set Triggers, Full Length Magazine and Steel Crescent Butt-Plate. It has an old Marbles blank filler in the rear barrel sight slot, and a Montana Vintage Arms Combination Front Sight with a nickel silver blade and a hooded pinhead. The antique Marbles Tang Sight elevates and locks properly and has an adjustable windage stem from Buffalo Arms. The action is smooth, the set triggers work properly, the rifling is clean and strong, and the bore diameter slugged .321. Also included is 30 new Winchester cases and an RCBS Cowboy die set with shell holder. She will be shipped in a new hard case to your FFL dealer. Prefer payment with US certified check or USPS Money Order. Price of $2650.00 includes shipping and insurance.

1894-1.jpg

1894-2.jpg

1894-3.jpg

1894-4.jpg

1894-5.jpg

1894-6.jpg

1894-7.jpg

1894-8.jpg

1894-9.jpg

1894-10.jpg

94-2.jpg

94-3.jpg

94-4.jpg

32-40 is a great target caliber, the 6.5 Creedmore of its day. I had on of these from 1907. Not as nice but someone offered me too much for it and I caved. 

Just saw this listing......and darn it, I missed another good one!!!

Congrats to the buyer, I own several early Winchesters and Marlins in .32-40 and they are a joy to shoot and the accuracy is amazing!!!

Archived