SASS Wire Forum

[SOLD] LOWER PRICE | Non-SASS | Sig P227 SAS Carry Package Deal | 45 ACP

Wade Butcher

For sale is for one lightly used (and still in SUPERB condition) Sig Sauer P227 SAS (Sig Anti-Snag) Generation 2 Carry pistol released by the Sig Custom Shop. The Gen 2 SAS comes in the classic (and much better) Single Action / Double Action (aka SA/DA) + decocker configuration instead of the older DAK trigger. Plus, the P227 model is a staggered double-stack, so it holds a whopping 10+1 ROUNDS!

This sweet shooter has all the bells and whistles including the coveted GrayGuns Flat Adjustable Trigger System (adjustable for pre-travel AND over-travel) and SUPER BRIGHT Sig X-Ray night sights (not original). The shown grips are upgraded G10 TAC grips with a modified magwell for extra quick magazine changes! Plus, I've added a FREE set of Hogue Fancy Hardwood Cocobolo grips worth an extra $95. And as an additional BONUS, I'm including a brand new premium leather paddle holster (never carried)!

Chambered in God's favorite caliber, the 45 ACP aka 45 Auto.

Comes with everything you see here, including the SEVEN (7) Sig Sauer brand magazines all with 10-ROUND capacity!

Price is $1300 slashed to only $1100 with FREE SHIPPING from my FFL (City Arsenal in Greenville, SC) to your hometown FFL via UPS 2-Day.

Instant electronic payments are always preferred. However, payment options are flexible. USPS money orders must be limited to $500 per money order. Otherwise, my local post offices have a hard time cashing them these days with never enough money on-hand to clear a money order beyond that amount.

Please feel free to ask questions. Happiness guaranteed. Thank you.

Regards,

WB

P227SASPistol4-1000px.jpg

P227SASPistol6-1000px.jpg

P227SASPistol1-1000px.jpg

P227SASPistol3-1000px.jpg

P227SASPistol5-1000px.jpg

P227SASPistol2-1000px.jpg

P227SASHolster1-1000px.jpg

P227SASHolster2-1000px.jpg

FYI...

You should be able to cash USPS MOs at your bank.

Great Sig, BTW.

• Wade Butcher changed the title to [FS] LOWER PRICE | Non-SASS | Sig P227 SAS Carry Package Deal | 45 ACP
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Wade Butcher changed the title to [SOLD] LOWER PRICE | Non-SASS | Sig P227 SAS Carry Package Deal | 45 ACP

Archived