SASS Wire Forum

Jokes that are not only no longer funny

Alpo

But people of the current generation don't understand why they were funny in the first place.

This young man has been invited to his first formal dinner. And ifAS he's ready to leave he confesses to his landlady that he has no idea what to talk to these people about.

She says it's not a problem. He should first turn to the lady on his left - formal dinner, man woman man woman man woman, so there will be a lady on both his left and his right - and ask her if she is married, and how many children she has. Then he should do the same with the lady on his right. This will start a conversation going between the three of them.

So at the dinner he's going to give it a try. He turns to the lady on his left and he asks her if she's married. She responds that she is not, so he then asks her how many children she has.

The lady on his right leaned over and said, "I have three children", so he turned to her and said, "Are you married?"

1 hour ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

Jokes that are not only no longer funny

........... brandon .....  :wacko:

Here in the North, we got ya beat.

Trudeau.

Jt9pYAL.jpg

2 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

Here in the North, we got ya beat.

Trudeau.

Jt9pYAL.jpg

aint that the truth everywhere ? 

im not going to pile onto what jokes are funny or not - i think folks no longer have a sense of humer and are too busy getting "offended" to enjoy life loved the subtle joke BTW 

2 hours ago, watab kid said:

aint that the truth everywhere ? 

im not going to pile onto what jokes are funny or not - i think folks no longer have a sense of humer and are too busy getting "offended" to enjoy life loved the subtle joke BTW 

So true.

P. O. O. P.

2 hours ago, Birdgun Quail, SASS #63663 said:

Christmas joke.

How much did Santa's sleigh cost?

Nothing.  It was on the house!

Sounds like a Baptist joke.

Like I've often said.... If you can't take a yoke, don't eat eggs for breakfast.

..........Widder

I thought that's what New Zealand was. There's Brits in England, and Frogs in France, and Aussies in Australia, and Krauts in Germany, and Kiwis in New Zealand.

Q: What do you call a Kiwi with a hundred lovers?

A: A shepherd.

Kiwi scientists have made a breakthrough discovery and discovered 2 new uses for New Zealand sheep?

For both meat and wool.

Q: I asked a kiwi how many sexual partners he had had...

A: He fell asleep counting.

Q: Why does New Zealand have some of the fastest race horses in the world?

A: Because the horses have seen what they do with their sheep.

What is a Kiwi's defense in court? "Honest your Honor, I was just helping the sheep over the fence."

Q: How do Kiwi's find sheep in long grass?

A: Delightful!

Archived