SASS Wire Forum

Yellowstone now just a weekly soap

51 minutes ago, Lone Spur Jake SASS #7728 said:

Buck Taylor, "Turkey Creek Jack Johnson", in the movie Tombstone.  Met him at EOT 2004 when he was selling his beautiful art work.  Very nice man. 

Loved watching his dad, Dub Taylor, in any movie he was in.

Hell, I got lots of friends.

C50F8C07-47F3-4D51-AEFF-87BE834709F3.jpeg

Sigh. I've seen select excerpts of Yellowstone along with the "new" StarTwreck series. Quite frankly, I got bored with cable years ago and dumped it. It wasn't the "news" that was just boring, got tired of watching Dallas rebadged as something else and the character JR replayed and the same old movies shown over and over. Feel free to insert pretty much any show in there in place of Dallas and JR because in my experience, none of them was worth the subscription.

Amazon Prime is going that direction perhaps, we shall see. That's the only streaming service we have but it represents maybe three percent of what we watch. If that. They too shall go away if the slide continues.

I still like it, but it has become a bit more repetitive in my opinion. 

We just saw Beth in a bar fight not long ago, then last week she's in another fight.  Half the women are sporting bruises for one reason or another it seems.  What happened to the train station, been a while since they took someone there?  They're not branding people anymore either. 

2 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

I still like it, but it has become a bit more repetitive in my opinion. 

We just saw Beth in a bar fight not long ago, then last week she's in another fight.  Half the women are sporting bruises for one reason or another it seems.  What happened to the train station, been a while since they took someone there?  They're not branding people anymore either. 

Both teens have casts on their arms. Did the prop department suggest casts this year?

Archived