SASS Wire Forum

Accuracy in reporting

Utah Bob #35998

I saw this article on MSN this morning. Flagstaff is actually a wee bit closer to Colorado City than 1,000 miles! I have been to both.

:rolleyes:

0B7F859E-A2E6-47D9-AE9D-0CDAA68CD4CC.png

F8FD97E8-54C7-4ABA-B686-AA07E614CFCF.jpeg

94D68F5E-3566-4402-8F5C-11F3C179F9CF.jpeg

30 minutes ago, Big Sage, SASS #49891 Life said:

I doubt it is even 100 miles away so you can omit a typo as the cause!

226 miles

ill agree that our "reporting" these days is flawed , i never believe what i read till i verify and even then take it with a grain of salt , 

these girls didnt just walk there tho , the big question that the 'reporter' failed to ask is who transported them and how did they get their hands on them ? there are crimes involved here , serious crimes , transporting across state lines ? the child safety about where they were ? if they were adults id not think so much of it but children ? something is seriously wrong here 

12 hours ago, watab kid said:

ill agree that our "reporting" these days is flawed , i never believe what i read till i verify and even then take it with a grain of salt , 

these girls didnt just walk there tho , the big question that the 'reporter' failed to ask is who transported them and how did they get their hands on them ? there are crimes involved here , serious crimes , transporting across state lines ? the child safety about where they were ? if they were adults id not think so much of it but children ? something is seriously wrong here 

My thoughts as well. Were they taken against their will, coerced into returning, or did they return on their own?

7 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

My thoughts as well. Were they taken against their will, coerced into returning, or did they return on their own?

more investigation to report the story well was needed 

Archived