SASS Wire Forum

D.A. Not charging Illegals with crimes that could lead to deportation.

Lawdog Dago Dom

Some of these people are just too stupid for words!!  This DA should be in prison!  He should be held criminally and civilly liable for EVERY crime committed by those who are allowed to circumvent prosecution and deportation by his policies!!

It's incredible how quickly the left is destroying this country. And it seems there is no end. How come there aren't any right billionaires throwing money to the right. Appears to be only leftists and the voters seem to like it.:angry: Grumpy again.

1 hour ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Some of these people are just too stupid for words!!  This DA should be in prison!  He should be held criminally and civilly liable for EVERY crime committed by those who are allowed to circumvent prosecution and deportation by his policies!!

The DA is aboslutely immune from civil liability for anything he does in the performance of his duties.  This is why elections matter and people should care more about offices further on down the ballot.

54 minutes ago, El Chapo said:

The DA is aboslutely immune from civil liability for anything he does in the performance of his duties.  This is why elections matter and people should care more about offices further on down the ballot.

He’s not immune from criminal prosecution.  Once convicted of criminal offense, he can then be held liable civilly!!

6 hours ago, El Chapo said:

Read my post again.  Apparently you missed the message.

I understand your post.

I have witnessed elected officials arrested, tried, and convicted of crimes and corruption.

In subsequent months and years, these culprits were then successfully sued in civil courts.

It may not be that way where you’re from, but where I live it CAN Happen!

20 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

I understand your post.

I have witnessed elected officials arrested, tried, and convicted of crimes and corruption.

In subsequent months and years, these culprits were then successfully sued in civil courts.

It may not be that way where you’re from, but where I live it CAN Happen!

Prosecutors are absolutely immune for the decisions they make in their official capacity.  That includes all aspects of their exercise or even abuse of their prosecutorial discretion.

3 hours ago, El Chapo said:

Prosecutors are absolutely immune for the decisions they make in their official capacity.  That includes all aspects of their exercise or even abuse of their prosecutorial discretion.

SO!!  Your contention is that if a DA decides not to prosecute a criminal after receiving a bribe. The state has no recourse??

Here’s where I toss the BS flag!!

I’ve been witness to this and the DA WENT TO JAIL!!

It was a long time ago and I ain’t interested in going back and finding you scripture and verse, but my father was involved in the investigation and the arrest.

On 12/13/2022 at 8:30 PM, Blackwater 53393 said:

SO!!  Your contention is that if a DA decides not to prosecute a criminal after receiving a bribe. The state has no recourse??

Here’s where I toss the BS flag!!

I’ve been witness to this and the DA WENT TO JAIL!!

It was a long time ago and I ain’t interested in going back and finding you scripture and verse, but my father was involved in the investigation and the arrest.

I don't know where you live, but here, accepting bribes in exchange for official acts is not the traditional prosecutorial functions.  Nobody is "above the law" if that's what you thought I was saying (if the DA hits you with his car, you can sue for negligence just like anyone else, because driving negligently, while perhaps common, is not the typical prosectorial functions).  But the solution to a prosecutor exercising his discretion in a manner in which you disagree is at the ballot box, and that is the point. 

Archived