SASS Wire Forum

WTB - Ruger Vaquero 32-20 Stainless 4 5/8”

There were a few Special Edition .32 H&R mag/.32-20 convertible Vaqueros made in 2004 - under 300 units...? Buckeye Sports also commissioned Ruger to make similar convertible Blackhawks for them.

I have a pair of rugers in 32-20. It took me over 10 years of searching to finally find a pair. They are not the full sized model, they are like the vaquerttos (?spelling) and not heavy. If you are looking for a pair I wish you luck finding one or two of them.

5 hours ago, Outlaw Gambler said:

I have a pair of rugers in 32-20. It took me over 10 years of searching to finally find a pair. They are not the full sized model, they are like the vaquerttos (?spelling) and not heavy. If you are looking for a pair I wish you luck finding one or two of them.

All the .32-20/.32 H&R mags were produced on the full-size original model frame. None were ever factory made on the New Vaquero or Single Six frame. The Single Six frame, sometimes called the "Vaquerette" or "Vaquerito", is too small to be practical. It has been done by custom gunsmiths, but the bullet has to be seated way deep, like a wadcutter, in order to work.32-20inSSframe.thumb.jpg.0caaf639f4a43499bf926f972575e884.jpg

Archived