SASS Wire Forum

US "We will not leave Australia alone on the pitch,"

Buckshot Bear

Reminds me of some years back when the Kenyan was telling the Brits that we would stand in the cue with them.

I don't remember what we were supposed to be in line for - maybe Brexit - but that was something that he actually wrote. That we would stand in the cue with them.

1 hour ago, Alpo said:

Reminds me of some years back when the Kenyan was telling the Brits that we would stand in the cue with them.

I don't remember what we were supposed to be in line for - maybe Brexit - but that was something that he actually wrote. That we would stand in the cue with them.

If I recall correctly, what he actually said was that if the Brits went ahead with Brexit, they would find themselves at the end of "the queue" when they came looking for trade deals.  It was a veiled threat - another of his "diplomatic" skills.

LL

6 hours ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

........... are we playing cricket with them now ???  :huh::blink:

Take the easy win. 

It's not like we know how to play cricket.

On 12/6/2022 at 6:44 PM, Buckshot Bear said:

Australia and United States vow to increase military cooperation amid rising Chinese presence in Pacific

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-12-07/penny-wong-and-richard-marles-ausmin/101735480

Is it getting closer to the reincarnation of The Strategic Air Command, with aircraft in the air 24/7?

Archived