SASS Wire Forum

Indoor CAS in Niles, Ohio! Saturday December 10, 2022

Slow Mo Dern

Indoor CAS in Niles, Ohio!  Saturday December 10, 2022

Howdy!

Come join the Lake Park Raiders for another Saturday Cowboy Action match at the Western Reserve Fish and Game Association in Niles, Ohio!

Western Reserve Fish and Game Association:  www.wrfg.us     
1058 West Third Street
Niles, Ohio 44446      

The match is on Saturday December 10, 2022.

Doors open at 9:00 am.  The match starts at 10:00 am after the Pledge of Allegiance and a brief safety meeting.

Coffee and donuts in the morning for a reasonable donation.  Five fun-filled stages at last year’s prices.

Bring all the cowboy guns:  Lever gun, 2 six guns, and side-by-side shotgun.  Leave the shotgun ammo home!

12 gauge and 20-gauge shotgun ammo will be provided by the club.

Note:  Side-by-side shotguns won’t break the rim on the plastic shot shells we use.

Bring all the cowboy ammo:  Lead and light cowboy loads.   If you would like to shoot .22 caliber cowboy guns – it would be all right.
Leave the gun cart home unless it serves a special purpose.  

Smokeless powder only!  Sorry folks, black powder is for shooting outside!
Visitors and spectators are always welcome, but you must have adequate eye protection or shooting glasses and you must have adequate hearing protection.

Second note:  Bring extra cash.  There's a very good chance there might be lead bullets for sale among other cowboy necessities.  

We hope to see you there. That’s Saturday December 10, 2022.
     All the best,
     Slow Mo Dern

Howdy!

The weather is supposed to be nice on Saturday:  high of 42 and no rain in the forecast.

Widely scattered light in the morning and hopefully the door will open.

I will be equipped with the proper combination for the lock which includes my Bernzamatic!   :lol:

BTT

Great time at The Niles Indoor shoot. Slo Moe puts on a good shoot!

I had lots of fun, (I had lots of misses too:()

10 hours ago, Jeb Stuart #65654 said:

Would be interested in learning more about the building you shoot in and how the match is run.

Some pictures would be nice also.

It’s hard to explain without pictures, I’ll make sure I take some next month. 
It’s a dedicated indoor range and they do all kinds of shooting there including bow and arrow. 

8 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

It’s hard to explain without pictures, I’ll make sure I take some next month. 
It’s a dedicated indoor range and they do all kinds of shooting there including bow and arrow. 

Yikes! Pictures?

Thanks for the warning!  :lol:

Rye, 

Let me know if and when you plan to photograph so I can warn everybody.  I'm sure everyone would like to look their best.

Thank you for the kind words but I couldn't do it without Hagen, the Brunswick Kid, and Lenny James plus all the other helpful folks and posse members.

Thank you for all your help at the match also. It is much appreciated. 

All the best,

Mo

34 minutes ago, Slow Mo Dern said:

Yikes! Pictures?

Thanks for the warning!  :lol:

Rye, 

Let me know if and when you plan to photograph so I can warn everybody.  I'm sure everyone would like to look their best.

Thank you for the kind words but I couldn't do it without Hagen, the Brunswick Kid, and Lenny James plus all the other helpful folks and posse members.

Thank you for all your help at the match also. It is much appreciated. 

All the best,

Mo

Those two girls were recording each other. I should have thought of that!

What about pictures of you in your new hat?:lol:

Hi Rye,

Pictures only if I can pull the hat down all the way....

Hey, Grandpa Lawless emailed me and wanted to thank everyone for all the help they gave the girls during the match.

Thank you for your guidance, Rye.

Lawless Lorin is a real gentleman and a fine addition to any posse. See you next time, Rye.

Mo

2 hours ago, Slow Mo Dern said:

Hi Rye,

Pictures only if I can pull the hat down all the way....

Hey, Grandpa Lawless emailed me and wanted to thank everyone for all the help they gave the girls during the match.

Thank you for your guidance, Rye.

Lawless Lorin is a real gentleman and a fine addition to any posse. See you next time, Rye.

Mo

Those girls were very nice. I’d like to hope all teens are like them . They really enjoyed themselves . They both shot pretty good too!

Archived