SASS Wire Forum

Amazing how big PSA has become

Buckshot Bob

Oh! When I saw the topic I thought it was referring to a Prostate Stimulating Antigen (or whatever it's called)!  If that starts getting bigger, you better consult your urologist, mo skosh!  And don't let a doctor tell you that because you are above a certain age that you no longer need to have your PSA checked!  I'm 80 and continue to have mine checked annually, as I intend to live to be 108, and if it came up high, would not say, "Oh, I'll probably die from something else!"  I know several doctors in their late 70's that have their PSA checked every year. 

Stay well and safe!

4 hours ago, Trailrider #896 said:

Oh! When I saw the topic I thought it was referring to a Prostate Stimulating Antigen (or whatever it's called)!  If that starts getting bigger, you better consult your urologist, mo skosh!  And don't let a doctor tell you that because you are above a certain age that you no longer need to have your PSA checked!  I'm 80 and continue to have mine checked annually, as I intend to live to be 108, and if it came up high, would not say, "Oh, I'll probably die from something else!"  I know several doctors in their late 70's that have their PSA checked every year. 

Stay well and safe!

I, too, plan to live forever.....if I don't die first.

Like George Burns said. Dying has been done!  I want to try something else!! :lol:

16 hours ago, Trailrider #896 said:

Oh! When I saw the topic I thought it was referring to a Prostate Stimulating Antigen

There was allot of speculation that STI changed their name to Stacatto because of the STD jokes/association. 

Very interesting. Thanks @Buckshot Bob  

I love that PSA doesn’t want government contracts. “We make guns for civilians, not governments.” Nice. 
I have purchased PSA parts in the past, but never realized that they aren’t just “assemblers”, they make a lot of their stuff. I will definitely keep this in mind in the future. 

Now, on with the weird hijacking…

1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Very interesting. Thanks @Buckshot Bob  

I love that PSA doesn’t want government contracts. “We make guns for civilians, not governments.” Nice. 
I have purchased PSA parts in the past, but never realized that they aren’t just “assemblers”, they make a lot of their stuff. I will definitely keep this in mind in the future. 

Now, on with the weird hijacking…

I like that they are making so many things in house. I also like American made Ak availability. I’ve seen them in local shops and they look and feel great. I have a friend that bought one with a FN bbl on it, with ammo it likes he says it does 2” at 100. They are making ammo and affordable guns for the masses, what’s not to like. Their glock clone competes price wise with allot of the polymer imports, so it gives you an American made option for the same price point. And it takes glock mags. I’ve never shot one of their AR’s but have talked to people who have and been told the are also quite good for the price. 
I always enjoy these factory tour videos and it’s great seeing American gun manufacturers expanding. The only negative I’ve heard about them is shipping times and always being out of stock, but I would assume that’s because they are offering a good product at a good price. 

20 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Reminds me of zebra stripe camo 

Archived