SASS Wire Forum

Kneeling....

Curious ~ is that business of kneeling during the National Anthem before football games still happening?  :huh:

It may be, but the National Felon’s League has put a damper on any publicity given to it.

My understanding is that those who would kneel or otherwise protest are instructed to remain in the locker room until the ceremonies are concluded.

3 minutes ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

Curious ~ is that business of kneeling during the National Anthem before football games still happening?  :huh:

I haven't seen it.  That may just mean that the networks aren't showing it.  

Most likely that publicity stunt has run its course and players/owners/coaches have realized that all it does is cost viewers and fans, and piss off lots of people.

I haven’t seen in football this year and I never saw it the whole baseball season .

I hope everyone that kneels during our national anthem needs surgical knee replacements just as they see their career starting to peak.

I just want them to be healthy. That’s all. ;)

1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I hope everyone that kneels during our national anthem needs surgical knee replacements just as they see their career starting to peak.

I'd like to see them all in a Russian prison with that female basketball player. "How do you like the USA now ?"

4 minutes ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

I'd like to see them all in a Russian prison with that female basketball player. "How do you like the USA now ?"

I wish they would pipe in the National Anthem in her cell 24 hours a day!

1 hour ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I wish they would pipe in the National Anthem in her cell 24 hours a day!

Not me. Pipe in the "It's a Small World After All" song. That would be great!

10 hours ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

Just another good reason not to watch sports.

thats been my go to , but since they quit televising it ive allowed myself to watch a little 

Archived