SASS Wire Forum

Aaaarrrrgggghhh

Utah Bob #35998

OH OH!

Forgot to get our flu shot did we?

Didn't mask up?

Get well soon!!  Take care of yourself!!

I told Mrs Pedacaris I couldn’t come out to play tonight. She came in the laundry for a quick tour of the house. Checked out the kitchen, dining room and bedroom.  Cat version of a white glove inspection I guess. Don’t know if I passed :D. 

0ECBA8F7-AE95-45E0-BC0F-A476E4460C15.jpeg

6397EAB9-3529-437B-A24D-6B34178729D0.jpeg

1 hour ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

I told Mrs Pedacaris I couldn’t come out to play tonight. She came in the laundry for a quick tour of the house. Checked out the kitchen, dining room and bedroom.  Cat version of a white glove inspection I guess. Don’t know if I passed :D. 

0ECBA8F7-AE95-45E0-BC0F-A476E4460C15.jpeg

6397EAB9-3529-437B-A24D-6B34178729D0.jpeg

If you see her at the door again, you passed.

Off to bed. FedEx was supposed to be here by 8. :angry:

i came down with a head cold two days ago ...near as i can tell ...the symptoms started with sinus stuff and i blamed it on my sawdust allergy till it didnt go away when i quit sanding - it got worse , so i sympathize , but it is the season , ill get better hope yours is gone before mine 

We have my stepson back from residential housing...the company that ran his residential house closed a whole branch of homes.  We picked him up the Wednesday before Thanksgiving.  Friday morning, we all were feeling poorly.  Major sinus congestion, running noses and coughs galore.  Battled it with OTC stuff through the weekend,  Monday, all three of us were tested and confirmed with Covid.  Today's 9 days since the first symptoms, and I finally have enough energy to get up and move around.   It's been a rough week...for sure.  

14 hours ago, Michigan Slim said:

My wife and I are both sick. Even my hair hurts. 

Didn't take as long as I figured it would for the kitty to come in. Lol. 

Like I said, it will be in his lap and house for winter! :P

4 hours ago, LawMan Mark, SASS #57095L said:

We have my stepson back from residential housing...the company that ran his residential house closed a whole branch of homes.  We picked him up the Wednesday before Thanksgiving.  Friday morning, we all were feeling poorly.  Major sinus congestion, running noses and coughs galore.  Battled it with OTC stuff through the weekend,  Monday, all three of us were tested and confirmed with Covid.  Today's 9 days since the first symptoms, and I finally have enough energy to get up and move around.   It's been a rough week...for sure.  

I had it in February. Fortunately it was pretty mild.

Wow!  I think I'd better wash and sanitize my hands after handling my phone to read about this stuff.

I hope all of you feel better asap, without any complications. 

UB, congrats on your pretty new land lord!

School kids are walking petrie dishes for any communicable illness!!

My grandsons came over to visit on Friday.  The younger one is in high school and was recovering from a cold when he arrived.

Schoolmarm started feeling sick on Saturday afternoon, but I had no symptoms.  I thought that since I am taking a powerful antibiotic I might be spared the funk, but it set in on me yesterday, about lunchtime.

I was mostly just cold and had a minor itch in my windpipe. The other symptom was a stinging in my hands. I have this sometimes when I’m sick. It’s a side effect of the neuropathy in my hands. I started pounding the fluids and took some of the 500mg aspirin that I keep for occasional pain and the gabapentin that I have for the jangles and stinging.

As the night wore on, I forced myself to eat supper and fixed me up a nice vodka toddy!  I bundled up in a couple of big blankets and settled in to watch some TV.

I’m feeling much better this morning! A little wobbly and really tired, but I’m thinking I’ve got it on the run.

Schoolmarm has some congestion, something I didn’t suffer, but otherwise she’s doing fine.

When Ellie worked in the school system, she referred to kids as " germ bags". :lol:

Archived