SASS Wire Forum

Wartrace Regulators Cowboy Match 12/03/22

We will be shooting tomorrow, 12/3/22 for our December Cowboy Match. WeatherBug says the rain will be out by 8:00am. We will be shooting the Old Town Stages, 1-5, Dance Hall- Corral. Registration starts at 8:30, Safety Meeting 9:30, shooting around 10:00.
Bring your rain slicker just for insurance (if enough of us are prepared the rain will stay away). It looks to be high to mid 50's during shooting times so it should be a good day.
I hate to disappoint those who loved last months stages and the Work Shirkers stages but this month there are no pistol or rifle knock downs, no pistol reloads and no mandatory rifle reloads.
We will have a great time so come on out and join us. Here's the email from Whiskey Hayes.

Howdy Cowboys and Cowgirls
The Regulators will be shooting Dec 3rd. Rain should be ending around shooting time. Wind out of the NNW so break out the dusters.
Whiskey

Thanks
Randy

2 hours ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:
We will be shooting tomorrow, 12/3/22 for our December Cowboy Match. WeatherBug says the rain will be out by 8:00am. We will be shooting the Old Town Stages, 1-5, Dance Hall- Corral. Registration starts at 8:30, Safety Meeting 9:30, shooting around 10:00.
Bring your rain slicker just for insurance (if enough of us are prepared the rain will stay away). It looks to be high to mid 50's during shooting times so it should be a good day.
I hate to disappoint those who loved last months stages and the Work Shirkers stages but this month there are no pistol or rifle knock downs, no pistol reloads and no mandatory rifle reloads.
We will have a great time so come on out and join us. Here's the email from Whiskey Hayes.

Howdy Cowboys and Cowgirls
The Regulators will be shooting Dec 3rd. Rain should be ending around shooting time. Wind out of the NNW so break out the dusters.
Whiskey

Thanks
Randy
I will be there for sure.
Deadwood

We had a good match today, the rain quit before we started shooting and the temperature didn’t start dropping to bad until after we were finished. 25 Cowgirls and Cowboys took a chance on the weather and it paid off.

http://www.wartraceregulators.com/scores/cowboy/20221203_Overall.pdf

Link to the scores, thanks 

Randy

1 minute ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

Sorry you had a bad day, I'm sure it will be better next time. 

Randy

Bad Day is 1 way to put it but to say I SUCKED would be closer to correct hahahahaha!!!!!

40 minutes ago, Yohan said:

Bad Day is 1 way to put it but to say I SUCKED would be closer to correct hahahahaha!!!!!

Yohan, you robbed me out of last place.  Thanks for helping me thru the day.

Deadwood Moner

On 12/3/2022 at 8:52 PM, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

We had a good match today, the rain quit before we started shooting and the temperature didn’t start dropping to bad until after we were finished. 25 Cowgirls and Cowboys took a chance on the weather and it paid off.

http://www.wartraceregulators.com/scores/cowboy/20221203_Overall.pdf

Link to the scores, thanks 

Randy

I see ya whooped up a little on TW. I think he might have over indulged with the nanner puddin at Thanksgiving :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2022 at 3:23 PM, Deadwood Miner, SASS # 45575 said:

Yohan, you robbed me out of last place.  Thanks for helping me thru the day.

Deadwood Moner

it was my pleasure

Archived