SASS Wire Forum

Back in Indiana, the International Black Powder Championship

C.C. Moonshine

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay folks.  We had some details to get worked out before posting the app.  Here you go......the official entry for Fire and Brimstone in Paradise.  Let us know if you have any questions!!

Big Iron Bohannon

256818341_FireBrimstoneEntryForm-2023(3).pdf

On 12/31/2022 at 2:15 PM, Anvil Adam said:

We need to make that night shoot happen!! How far can the 10 gauge spew fire at night?? I don't have the light saber yet, but I've got time to get one. 

At the MS State Championship they have a night BP shoot.  We were getting about a 3 foot flame out of the 10ga, thankfully we’re not shooting paper targets :lol:

On 12/5/2022 at 6:07 PM, Waimea said:

Title sounds a lot like Dark Day in Florida.

The actual first International Championship was in Paradise Pass before Dark Day existed. The former MD decided to "borrow" the name theme as well as directly "borrow" the logo. So in point of fact, they were the first to use that type of name theme. They've now taken it back.  B) 

I have taken the match application posted above and made it into a fillable .PDF and posted it below with Big Iron Bohannon's permission.  If you download the application to your computer, then open it using Adobe Reader, then you can fill in the blanks and click the appropriate boxes, and then just print the application for mailing.  Does the math for you as well, where applicable.  (Note: the graphics that were used in the original application make it a somewhat larger file)

Enjoy and I will see you there!

Dogmeat Dad

FireBrimstoneEntryForm-2023-Fillable-Rev2.pdf

Edit:  This is "Rev2" of the fillable app.  I miss named the "Non-Shooting Guest" field and it was duplicating the "Posse With" field.  :blush:  All fixed. B)

11 hours ago, Tequila Shooter said:

At the MS State Championship they have a night BP shoot.  We were getting about a 3 foot flame out of the 10ga, thankfully we’re not shooting paper targets :lol:

When is that, Tequila?

2 hours ago, Waimea said:

When is that, Tequila?

Memorial Day weekend.  Their web page is having issues but here is a link to the application.

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5c1055bb3c3a5323af318179/t/63cc0be8784beb063cd6ad9d/1674316781115/2023+Smokin+Guns+at+Rabbit+Ridge+XXVI+(3).pdf

My 87 in 12 ga, Warthog load of 357 in my pistols and 44-40 in my 1866 rifle.

Will I need to drive through Illinois?

Is my C. Sharps .50-140 legal there?

How about my 10 and my 8?

Flatland (Illinois) is scary!

Archived