SASS Wire Forum

Guy complained about his wife buying guns

Trigger Mike

I had a delivery of tires coming by semi truck and since he didn’t want to come on the dirt road during a rain storm and had to deliver ammo to the local gun store 2 miles away , I met him there.  

since I was there anyway I might as well see what they have in stock.  I noticed several power company service trucks there.  One guy was talking to the salesman complaining for at least 5 minutes about how his wife buys too many guns.  He said he told her that he would leave her if she bought another one.  

it seems she works at a pawn shop and brings home ones she likes.  He said he keeps telling her no one needs this many guns and how you can only shoot one at a time and they have plenty for home defense.

I started to ask if he wanted to trade but I like mine .  I did tell my wife and she said she was my kind of woman.

oddly after all that he asked to look at an ar15.

I would have to tell that guy that he needs to turn his “Man Card” over to his wife then point him in the direction of Hobby Lobby or Michaels for his future entertainment. :lol:

That guy should turn in his man card and both he and his wife should start seeing other men.
There are SO many women in the world NOT like the one mentioned above.
He shouldn't have trouble finding one who will bitch about everything he does.

I'm going to be the contrarian on this one. As much as I love guns, I would have a problem with my wife spending money we couldn't afford buying guns that serve no purpose for us. 

Say she found some French 8mm Pinfire revolver she took a fancy to that has no collector value. I'd have to question that. 

We don't know where this guy is coming from, so I'm not going to automatically chastise him. Now if he said that she's bringing home too many Cowboy guns, or 1911s, that would be a different story.:D

Both God and my wife have been very good to me/ My wife actually eggs on my buying most times!

LGS had a sale on Nighthawks I was looking at getting one, I looked at a 5" , a commander and an CCO size. My wife said literally said,get all 3! The 5" for bullseye, the commander for the nightstand and the CCO to carry....we went home with all 3.

She actually prefers 1911's and HP's to anything else. She's 5 foot  nothing and about a buck ten, so   much for the "hard to handle " 1911 in 45 !!

Below is meant in jest Glock Guys don't get your panties in a bunch.........

Glock 1911.jpg

HE BETTER CHECK HOW MUCH LIFE INSURANCE SHE HAS BOUGHT ON HIM.  

AND, REMEMBER, IN ANY DIVORSE COURT IN THE USA, "WHAT'S HER'S IS HER'S, AND WHAT'S HIS IS HER'S." 

7 hours ago, Dutch Nichols, SASS #6461 said:

Below is meant in jest Glock Guys don't get your panties in a bunch

Apparently you’re confused. Glock guys don’t wear panties, but if you 1911 guys do, that’s your business. We don’t judge…much. :lol:

Archived