SASS Wire Forum

Sold --- Three revolvers for swap or sell, a Ruger Old Army, Colt 1860, and Uberti Walker.

William Sycamore

Sold - I have had several requests about selling these. I would do that too. I would ask $1900 shipped, where legal to do so, to your address. I have three revolvers that I would swap for a nearly new condition Henry rifle, preferably in 45 Colt. Especially looking for a military version. We could each pay our own shipping. Or possibly an interesting original muzzle loader in the same value range or a custom muzzle loader. I don't want to sell individually and am looking for a swap. Just throwing this out there. The Walker in Uberti's antique finish model and has not been fired. The Colt is a third generation and is still in the box unfired. The Ruger still has the box and may have been fired, I'm not sure. 

20221111_185248.jpg

20221111_185254.jpg

20221111_185113.jpg

20221111_185129.jpg

20221111_184937.jpg

20221111_184949.jpg

• William Sycamore changed the title to Updated - Three revolvers for swap or sell, a Ruger Old Army, Colt 1860, and Uberti Walker.

William I would suggest you break up the collection and sell them separately. I have 2nd Gen Colts, otherwise I would be making an offer on the 1860 Army!  I have also been thinking about getting a Ruger but they are usually around a 1,000.  Finally to be able to buy the 1st “.44 mag” revolver (60 grains of black powder) would be on my bucket list if I didn’t already have one. 
So again I would suggest you list prices for each separately and give a better description on the Walker as to manufacturer, finish, box as all that determines a price and value. 
Just saying!  

17 minutes ago, Nimble Fingers SASS# 25439 said:

William I would suggest you break up the collection and sell them separately. I have 2nd Gen Colts, otherwise I would be making an offer on the 1860 Army!  I have also been thinking about getting a Ruger but they are usually around a 1,000.  Finally to be able to buy the 1st “.44 mag” revolver (60 grains of black powder) would be on my bucket list if I didn’t already have one. 
So again I would suggest you list prices for each separately and give a better description on the Walker as to manufacturer, finish, box as all that determines a price and value. 
Just saying!  

Thank you very much Nimble Fingers. I might just do that. I have a couple other deals in the works, and I want to see how this is all going to pan out. 

1 hour ago, William Sycamore said:

The Walker is a Uberti carried by Cimarron. It looks beat up, but this is their antique finish, and this one has never been shot. Here are pics in the box with the paper work. 

20221202_102610.jpg

20221202_102639.jpg

Perfect!  That obviously will increase both value and price for it being new, giving the box and papers. There are a lot of buyers for a Walker and one that looks aged can be handled without it damaging the finish. Good for you fit by showing it all. 
Now all you have to do is price it if your other “deals” go thru. 

Just leave off the rear sight on that ROA and you have enough to get a good sight picture with what's left and guess what, you really do have fixed sights. I did this and when questioned said, look at it, it ain't got now rear sight at all ! and so I shot in the duallist  catagory everytime. Now, my spelling ain't wright are it?!?!

Come on pards, we shoot this sport because we want to have fun,,(You guys that only care about winning , ok, you are shooters and so you are still cool) you know, get away from the day to day crap, let's just have fun. Hey back in the day at Tyler Texas Peacemaker shoots I shot all black powder dualist and for several years  I was as the Pres. said the club clown, I was there to have fun and I didn't care what place I got, it was so much fun! hey, who wants to have fun???

• William Sycamore changed the title to Sold --- Three revolvers for swap or sell, a Ruger Old Army, Colt 1860, and Uberti Walker.

Archived