SASS Wire Forum

Legacy gun cases

oak creek martin

My wife asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I told her that I would like to have another Legacy Gun Case cowboy action style case. That started us down the road of trying to figure out what had happened to Legacy Gun Cases.the business phone numbers were disconnected and couldn’t find anything on the Internet. Had heard that the business had sold, Finally tracked down the new owner. Extremely nice lady very helpful. I asked her permission to post her contact information on Sass wire and she agreed. Here is the new contact info. By far the best gun cases for our sport bar none. 

Missy Quinn 308-778-6768. 

D49207AF-E4D1-4083-A74B-8BE6B58FBDF8.thumb.jpeg.05c89861b9be8a4f8196c5a6c582ad2d.jpegThis model is a double long gun with a three pocket center pouch. It can hold two long guns two revolvers a pocket pistol and Derringer plus other items. Extremely well padded YKK zippers these things are bulletproof

9CF188EB-68C2-492A-85DE-E89CF353C1D5.jpeg

I have owned two for several years. When I go on trips, one holds all my main match guns and the other holds all my backups. 

They’re super nice! They can get heavy …I bought one of the double ones with the center pocket. It’s heavy when I have three revolvers and two long guns. So…I’m gonna get more! :wub:

Hugs!

Scarlett

I bought a "tactical" case for 2 long guns with a divided pistol pocket on the front w/ mag pouches. When it arrived, it was set up for 4 long guns compared to the one I already had. Same model #!

Anyway with our 4 long guns and 4 pistols it weighs a ton, but fits in the car or truck nicely.

Archived