SASS Wire Forum

Senior Classic Cowboy canceled for EOT

hud

2 hours ago, Hells Comin said:

One can only imagine how long an Award Ceremony would be if all 166 categories met their quotas for participants!

Wait there’s 166 categories ??:blink:

8 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Wait there’s 166 categories ??:blink:

As stated above, there are 166 "Possible" Categories.  There are 38 Base Categories and 128 "Optional" categories that are created by extending the Age Breaks down to the Shooting Style Categories.  I posted a chart in my previous post.

19 Open Base Categories

64 Open "Optional" Categories

19 Ladies Only Base Categories

64 Ladies Only "Optional" Categories

Come On Man, It's Like Being on Oprah!  :rolleyes:  :lol:

883453014_YouGetACategory.jpg.e2de25cf9ff0265e1edb5fdcd26a8290.jpg

On my bucket list.

1. Restore a motorcycle from the ground up

2. Never buy Starbucks/Peet's or any other expensive coffee

3. Never shoot an age based category, unless my equipment forces me to, as in I really want to shoot my ROA with adjustable sights for fun. FYI I am 67.

2 and 3 are still good, working on #1. 1964 CL77 Honda. 305 Scrambler for you younger folks.

Come on to the Classic Cowboy Showdown 2023. 

HELD AT: 

The Battle At Adobe Walls

June  22nd - 24th, 2023

The Wolfpack Ranch

Home of the High Plains Highwaymen

Cowboy Action Shooting club located in Pampa, TX )

I will put up a nice Buckle for Senior Classic Cowboy!

On 12/5/2022 at 12:16 PM, Dantankerous said:

All we need is FCGF and other.

:D

Wrong!  That'd be "Frontiersman" & "Sissies"!  :P

'Sides, who ever heard of 60 yr old cowboy, most are washed up before they qualify for "49er"!  

26 minutes ago, Griff said:

Wrong!  That'd be "Frontiersman" & "Sissies"!  :P

'Sides, who ever heard of 60 yr old cowboy, most are washed up before they qualify for "49er"!  

So, you're saying it should be Crippled Up Ranch Hand That Mends Harnesses and Sweeps Out The Bunk House category? I qualify for that.

16 minutes ago, Cholla said:

So, you're saying it should be Crippled Up Ranch Hand That Mends Harnesses and Sweeps Out The Bunk House category? I qualify for that.

Know one of those.  Saw him hobble over, pick up a mounted pickup truck tire with one hand and put it in the truck bed.  I'm a good bit older, but it is two hands and a little huffing and puffing.

1 minute ago, July Smith said:

Some of these categories are starting to look like today's gender identities.  

Except I think there are only 57 of those, or was that the number of States?  I get so confused these days...:P

2 minutes ago, Dogmeat Dad, SASS #48563L said:

Except I think there are only 57 of those, or was that the number of States?  I get so confused these days...:P

Currently 177 gender identities and growing but obama said there were 57 states so there is that.

42 minutes ago, Dantankerous said:

Currently 177 gender identities and growing but obama said there were 57 states so there is that.

Damn, I'm getting old.  I remember when there were only two genders, innies and outies, and I was around when there were only 48 states.  Those last two were added sometime after the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor as I remember.  What a world...:wacko:

5 minutes ago, Dogmeat Dad, SASS #48563L said:

Damn, I'm getting old.  I remember when there were only two genders, innies and outies, and I was around when there were only 48 states.  Those last two were added sometime after the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor as I remember.  What a world...:wacko:

Both Alaska and Hawaii were admitted to the union in 1959.

9 minutes ago, Dogmeat Dad, SASS #48563L said:

Forget it, he's rolling.......

26 minutes ago, Cholla said:

Both Alaska and Hawaii were admitted to the union in 1959.

I'm older than that, at least according to my Birth Certificate, but then it only has two check boxes for gender, so it's obviously outdated.  I guess I will have to look it up on the chart...

216211663_GenderIdentityChart.thumb.jpg.d034836a5e42d2ac1527ebaa1f4b3c62.jpg

Sorry for the Thread Derail!

Back to your regularly scheduled Category Discussion.

(But In Reality, I Identify As A Civil/Attack Helicopter, but only because they don't have A-10 Warthog on the chart!)

Archived