SASS Wire Forum

Still Minor Issues

Subdeacon Joe

2 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

My avatar is fine.  Just that jumble of characters over other avatars and the subject line.

Ah, I'm only seeing that where folks haven't re-created theirs. I'm on an Android and Win 10 PC. Haven't had it on the subject line. That would surely suck.

Mine looked like that. So I went into my profile and I reloaded Slowpoke. Now mine is fine.

So Marshall needs to reload whatever his Avatar was, and 40 needs to reload whatever his was, and everybody else that has that squiggly unreadable whatever instead of their picture just needs to reload it. It's a simple fix.

5 hours ago, Alpo said:

So Marshall needs to reload whatever his Avatar was, 

Thought about it and decided it’s a database problem and I spent my career fixing database problems that needed to be done yesterday. 

when I have nothing else to do, I’ll do it. Now, I need a nap.

I am only seeing that issue on my desktop and only on the main page where an avitar disappeard with the update and has not been replaced yet.  When I go into the actual thread the issue goes away.  On my iPhone and iPad it does not show up as an issue.  But on my desktop it is an issue and sometimes covers up the subject of the thread so it cannot be read.

2 hours ago, Cowtown Scout, SASS #53540 L said:

I am only seeing that issue on my desktop and only on the main page where an avitar disappeard with the update and has not been replaced yet.  When I go into the actual thread the issue goes away.  On my iPhone and iPad it does not show up as an issue.  But on my desktop it is an issue and sometimes covers up the subject of the thread so it cannot be read.

I only get it on my phone, not on my PC or laptop.
Oh...I can see your avatar just fine on all platforms.

Archived