SASS Wire Forum

Change my display name?

Lightning McQueen

I think the a Moderator can do it for you. On your OP, click the 3 dots in the corner and report yourself to the moderator for assistance.

51 minutes ago, Deja vu said:

Same issue here. I signed up before I had my "Cowboy name".  Could my name be changed to Copper Sean O'Driscoll? As that is my SASS name. 

Reported it to the moderator for you

1 hour ago, Copper Sean O Driscoll said:

Same issue here. I signed up before I had my "Cowboy name".  Could my name be changed to Copper Sean O'Driscoll? As that is my SASS name. 

Changed it to Copper Sean O'Driscoll... however, the software will no longer accept the apostrophe.   I'll have to refer that to the SASS Office as another difficulty with the new version upgrade. 

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Eliphalet R. Moderator said:

Changed it to Copper Sean O'Driscoll... however, the software will no longer accept the apostrophe.   I'll have to refer that to the SASS Office as another difficulty with the new version upgrade. 

That works just fine! Thank you

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/30/2022 at 1:35 PM, Eliphalet R. Moderator said:

Due to me not proof reading  Can you Change mine to PowderRiverCowboy ? and Merry Christmas  !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Gus McDonald said:

I've tried both the Contact Us and reporting myself on one of my posts, and waiting a few days, but I don't think it's going anywhere. Can you change my Display Name to match my SASS registered alias of Gus McDonald?

Looks like he did it!

• Like 1