SASS Wire Forum

Bobble head

They're all in Congress :lol:

AND they are in stock and can be bought now!!!!   :D:FlagAm:

@Ruby Ruthless SASS#105922 do you have an update on the SASS Marshal bobble heads?

Hugs!

Scarlett

On 11/25/2022 at 6:33 AM, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

They're all in Congress :lol:

Not all.

There's a very large coven of 'em in sacramento.  :huh:

On 11/26/2022 at 4:24 PM, Scarlett said:

@Ruby Ruthless SASS#105922 do you have an update on the SASS Marshal bobble heads?

Hugs!

Scarlett

Hello Scarlett and all!

After reviewing the number of folks who voted in favor of ordering the SASS Bobble Heads, we found that we did not have enough interest. This is in conjunction with the amount of bobble heads that would need to be ordered, increased pricing, shipping cost increase and dock holding fees (due to the congestion in many ports and boats with shipments sitting in wait). We hope that in the future the interest will increase and the costs of the item will decrease. We thank you all for your input and time.

Best,

Ruby Ruthless

16 minutes ago, Ruby Ruthless SASS#105922 said:

Hello Scarlett and all!

After reviewing the number of folks who voted in favor of ordering the SASS Bobble Heads, we found that we did not have enough interest. This is in conjunction with the amount of bobble heads that would need to be ordered, increased pricing, shipping cost increase and dock holding fees (due to the congestion in many ports and boats with shipments sitting in wait). We hope that in the future the interest will increase and the costs of the item will decrease. We thank you all for your input and time.

Best,

Ruby Ruthless

What was the minimum order amount needed?

What was the count on folks that were interested? 

On 11/28/2022 at 12:12 PM, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

What was the minimum order amount needed?

What was the count on folks that were interested? 

Hello Lumpy Gritz,

Eyesa Horg is correct, the minimum purchase amount was 250 and no price break available until 500. After reviewing the Wire forum and our poll on facebook, we eliminated any duplicates and there was around 120 confirmed folks.

Ruby Ruthless

Now I am curious. And I have no interest in having one.

If the minimum order would be 250, how much would they be each? 10 bucks? 20 bucks? More?

Cuz at 10 bucks per, that's only $2,500. I wouldn't think that would be worth the tooling.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2022 at 1:50 PM, Alpo said:

Now I am curious. And I have no interest in having one.

If the minimum order would be 250, how much would they be each? 10 bucks? 20 bucks? More?

Cuz at 10 bucks per, that's only $2,500. I wouldn't think that would be worth the tooling.

Well, you can't buy much for $10 until we replace the impostor in the White House.

Ya'll should be thinking $100 bucks for a premium Marshal, based on the following Google search:

How much does it cost to make a bobblehead? Usually, it will cost $69 to $120 for a single customized bobblehead. This cost will vary depending on the options you select, such as the size of the bobblehead, the head option for the bobblehead, and the shipping method you choose.

Cheap Bobbleheads: Custom Bobbleheads - Personalized ...https://www.cheapbobbleheads.com

I would still buy one.

25 minutes ago, T-Square said:

Well, you can't buy much for $10 until we replace the impostor in the White House.

Ya'll should be thinking $100 bucks for a premium Marshal, based on the following Google search:

How much does it cost to make a bobblehead? Usually, it will cost $69 to $120 for a single customized bobblehead. This cost will vary depending on the options you select, such as the size of the bobblehead, the head option for the bobblehead, and the shipping method you choose.

Cheap Bobbleheads: Custom Bobbleheads - Personalized ...https://www.cheapbobbleheads.com

I would still buy one.

Where are they being made?

Archived