SASS Wire Forum

And then there was none

Had a good blubber this morning & still broken up

My 'Gullee boy had to be sent on to the doggy playground in the sky , always a tough decision but his quality of life was slowly slipping & the latest setback in his health made it a necessity to end the pain. Born on May 30th 2009 Gullee was a wonderful family member &  we will miss him along with Kookee & Stella who passed in the last 2 years.....

13  1 /2 years , faithful companion & much loved  RIP   'Gull '

20210713_104354.jpg

20210403_155326.jpg

So sorry for your loss PM, our sincerest condolences. It's never an easy thing.

Eyesa & Ellie

Dogs are better than best friends.

So sorry for your loss.

that stinks , I have had 4 relly good dogs in my life . Many would say that is not a lot of dogs , over a lifetime 

they seem to live a lot longer around me than average , that said , every loss takes a part of me with them 

right now , my 11 yo . lab mix is taking a nap , between me and the front door , (guard duty ) 

recall the good times ,

Chickasaw Bill 

I know the feeling all too well. A couple of months ago...I had just got to Land Run and got set up...one of ours got down on the road and got hit. Have lost other very good dogs over the years. Never easy

Fur babies are special.  We have two cremated fur babies in boxed urns on our mantle.  Still tear up for them when I come across pictures of them. 

You have my deepest condolences.  

We’re very sorry to hear this! I know how you feel ‘cause we’ve lost some really great dogs over the years. 

The Boobie is closing in on fifteen years with us and it’s tough to see her slowing down and having issues.  She’s still bright and happy most of the time, but the bad days are coming more often now.

That part of my signature will never change and I offer you my sincerest sympathies!!

Don’t wait too long to find another friend!!

So sad for your loss!

Tearing up right now for you. 
Just know that someday you’ll meet again and songs of joy will fill the air. 
God bless you and your family, including the four legged ones. 
Respectfully

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:
Gateway Kid

I know we have a lot of animal lovers out there. thank you for your kind words..it sucks but  those tough decisions have to be made to bring comfort & pain free...he was & is a very special mate. 

31 minutes ago, Painted Mohawk SASS 77785 said:

I know we have a lot of animal lovers out there. thank you for your kind words..it sucks but  those tough decisions have to be made to bring comfort & pain free...he was & is a very special mate. 

You'll see him again.

Archived