SASS Wire Forum

American Reacts I was only 19

Buckshot Bear

9 minutes ago, Alpo said:

I've heard the song before, but what is this channel? American reacts?

Hit "Youtube" on the video and it will take you to the video on Youtube, from there click on the name of the person who posted it.

https://www.youtube.com/@McJibbin

I am a big advocate for  dropping the "disorder" off the term PTSD , it implies that there is something wrong with the person with it .When its a natural response to a situation they are in . There is nothing wrong with them and labeling it as a disorder creates a stigma that they dont want labeled with, and prevents many from getting the help they need . 

That Being said none I did combat has ever bothered me ,that in itself bothers some  , other than I go weeks on a few hours sleep a few times a year not from nightmares or anything just on edge ,. The Angel I had that saved and calmed me passed away a couple years ago those weeks come around more often . this week being one of them .  So if you see me post at 2 am you know why . 
  I talk with a few I served with on social media much  one that well is a very tough subject for many to talk about  but thats not a discussion for today maybe i will do a post on it later this weekend . 
Its Thanks giving if you have family to be around enjoy them they wont always be there .

Archived