SASS Wire Forum

Starline - C45S brass

Chief Rick

Received an e-mail this morning:

We apologize for the delay of your 45 Cowboy Spl Brass order, we are experiencing very high demand.

Your backordered brass will ship as soon as possible once we receive your payment information in a first come, first served order.

Our online payment system only holds your payment information for 30 days and as that timeframe has expired we need you to contact us with your payment information before we can ship.

Please call us at 1-800-280-6660 Monday – Friday 8 am to 5 pm (CST) within 10 days or your order will be cancelled.

After payment is received, if available, a tracking number will be sent to this email address from the carrier when the order is shipped. **Emails may appear in your spam or junk folder**

If you would like to cancel your order, please call us at 1-800-280-6660 Monday – Friday 8 am to 5 pm (CST).

If you have C45S brass on backorder and you didn't get the e-mail (spam/junk folder), you might want to give them a call ASAP.

I was told they intend to be shipping in the next couple of weeks.

I have been on Back Order for the C45S since October 16th and did not receive such an email?

I got a call from Starline today requesting my updated financial info as they said I would be receiving the brass in 7-10 days.

Mine is on the way. My back order was from the end of August. My wife is happy. 

Archived