SASS Wire Forum

2023 Georgia State SASS Championship - Update 3/12/23

Krazy Kajun

Announcing the 2023 Georgia State SASS Championship – Stampede At South River. 

Fast Eddie and the folks at the South River Gun Club in Conyers GA cordially invite everyone to come on to Georgia and shoot with us at the 2023 Georgia State SASS Championship. You can find match information on the state match website located here.

The match will be held Thurs May 18 – Sat May 20. The Georgia State Black Powder Championship will be held on Thurs May 18th separate from the main match. Side matches and the state black powder championship are on Thurs. The first 5 stages of the main match will be shot on Friday and the remaining 5 stages and awards will be held on Saturday. 

In lieu of a banquet, we will have an awards ceremony on Saturday evening. Along with upgraded awards, we will also be providing lunch on Friday and Saturday to all contestants. You will have your choice of entree from the club house snack bar.

There are 54 camping spaces with electric and water hookups on the range and are several hotels located about 12 miles from the range in Conyers at exit 82 off I-20.

The match director is Fast Eddie and the stages are being written by Blackhawk Henry and Fast Eddie.   

Y’all check out the information and if you have questions about anything please let us know.  For match questions contact Fast Eddie, for camping questions contact Max Payne, and for registration questions please contact Krazy Kajun.  Our contact information can be found at the bottom of the match application.

Krazy Kajun

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Rancho Roy said:

Web site is showing 2022 info.....Are 2023 applications available?

Application has 2023 printed on it…

8 hours ago, Rancho Roy said:

Web site is showing 2022 info.....Are 2023 applications available?

We had a little hiccup on the website, it's been fixed now.  The 2023 main match and black powder applications are available at the website here.

Kajun

3 hours ago, Krazy Kajun said:

We had a little hiccup on the website, it's been fixed now.  The 2023 main match and black powder applications are available at the website here.

Kajun

THANK YOU!...See you in a few months!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2022 at 3:03 PM, The Outlaw Travis James said:

The OTJ and Chickie Winsome will be there!  Can't wait!

Glad to hear you guys are coming back to shoot with us. Bring LOTS of Floridians with you!

18 hours ago, Max Payne said:

Glad to hear you guys are coming back to shoot with us. Bring LOTS of Floridians with you!

We will be coming up there in force.  Don't you worry.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We've got about 35 applications in now and the deadline for ordering buckles is coming near the end of February so it'd be a big help if you plan on shooting the GA State match to get your applications in pretty soon.

Kajun

We have 20 campsites still available for the Ga. State Championship. If you are coming & want to camp, it would be a great idea to get your application in. Water & electric, both 30a & 50a on all sites. No sewer, but there is a dump station. And there is a shower facility.  Also, as Kajun said above, Fast Eddie will be ordering buckles soon, so get your app in so you can plan to get your spectacular Molly's Buckle!

• 3 weeks later...

You've got a rat in the woodpile somewhere with your form. When I clicked on my Main Match Category (Senior) it automatically populates the Total Enclosed with $610 :o

image.png.8bd628fb1289335a0510b9e309389f78.png

29 minutes ago, Blind Squirrel said:

You've got a rat in the woodpile somewhere with your form. When I clicked on my Main Match Category (Senior) it automatically populates the Total Enclosed with $610 :o

image.png.8bd628fb1289335a0510b9e309389f78.png

I went to the match website and clicked on the application link and my browser opened up the application file in Microsoft Word.....I'm not sure why it did that but it did and I had the same results that you did.  I then just downloaded the application and saved it to my computer and opened it up with Adobe Acrobat and it worked correctly.  I'm not sure why it opened in Microsoft Word.....try just saving the application file to your computer and then open it from there instead of through your browser window and see if that doesn't work correctly for you.  If it still doesn't work just print it out and fill it in and send it in.

Kajun

• 2 weeks later...

GEORGIA STATE CHAMPIONSHIP IS COMING UP FAST!!   MAY 18-20

As of right now, we have 20 RV spots left with electric (30A & 50A on all sites) & water. No sewage, but there is a dump station. My contact info is on the application, so call, text, or email me & lock down your spot before they're gone.

Fast Eddie is fast approaching his deadline to order the spectacular Molly's buckles, so it would be very good to get your completed app in soon to Krazy Kajun. If you haven't been to a Georgia State Championship, this one is definitely a favorite. Blackhawk Henry stages are GREAT, & much thought is given to planning stages that will be enjoyed & remembered. We have been assured that the Florida, Tennessee, & South Carolina crews will attend in force!

See you there?

20 hours ago, Cassalong Hopidy said:

See you there Max!

You bet, Cass!!

On 2/20/2023 at 11:06 AM, Max Payne said:

GEORGIA STATE CHAMPIONSHIP IS COMING UP FAST!!   MAY 18-20

As of right now, we have 20 RV spots left with electric (30A & 50A on all sites) & water. No sewage, but there is a dump station. My contact info is on the application, so call, text, or email me & lock down your spot before they're gone.

Fast Eddie is fast approaching his deadline to order the spectacular Molly's buckles, so it would be very good to get your completed app in soon to Krazy Kajun. If you haven't been to a Georgia State Championship, this one is definitely a favorite. Blackhawk Henry stages are GREAT, & much thought is given to planning stages that will be enjoyed & remembered. We have been assured that the Florida, Tennessee, & South Carolina crews will attend in force!

See you there?

The Crackers will be there. Just listen for us... 

5 hours ago, The Outlaw Travis James said:

The Crackers will be there. Just listen for us... 

I assure you, we don't have any trouble hearing you.

On 2/9/2023 at 3:34 PM, Krazy Kajun said:

I went to the match website and clicked on the application link and my browser opened up the application file in Microsoft Word.....I'm not sure why it did that but it did and I had the same results that you did.  I then just downloaded the application and saved it to my computer and opened it up with Adobe Acrobat and it worked correctly.  I'm not sure why it opened in Microsoft Word.....try just saving the application file to your computer and then open it from there instead of through your browser window and see if that doesn't work correctly for you.  If it still doesn't work just print it out and fill it in and send it in.

Kajun

We can use the extra money. Thank you!

Archived