SASS Wire Forum

WTB 450 marlin brass

Nobody makes a rifle anymore, and I think Hornady & Starline have both discontinued it. I see some factory ammo in stock (maybe) for $4 - $6 a round, and RCC lists cases at $5.50 ea, but that's it. That said, I'm pretty sure I've got 50 unfired cases, probably Hornady. You're not going to like the price, but that's a third of my supply... if i can even find them. I'll check in the morning.

3 hours ago, Three Foot Johnson said:

Nobody makes a rifle anymore, and I think Hornady & Starline have both discontinued it. I see some factory ammo in stock (maybe) for $4 - $6 a round, and RCC lists cases at $5.50 ea, but that's it. That said, I'm pretty sure I've got 50 unfired cases, probably Hornady. You're not going to like the price, but that's a third of my supply... if i can even find them. I'll check in the morning.

Thanks! Let me know if you have some to part with.

Well, I'm kind of puzzled. I bought 150 pieces a few years back from Sportsman's Warehouse when they closed it out, and put them in three MTM 50 round boxes labeled "450 Marlin" and marked A, B, and C. A and B have 50 loaded rounds each, and C is empty, but I can't find the brass. :unsure:

Archived